first grow is my setup good

FuckKoby

I'm gonna use 3 22in x 22in x 21in cardboard boxes and cut and stack them I have 3 200 watt 6500k cfl lightbulbs 1 small fan and put mylar in side the boxes for fertilizer I'm gonna use jngle growth organic soil and use 1diesel autoflowering seed from royalqueenseeds. Do u think I will have an ok yield and how often should I water

picture would be good , cardboard and heat dont mix ( safety first ) , are you only using one seed ?you will be burning 600 watts, its gona cost more than your yield in the end , id use one light, fan in and fan out , the money you save by not burning 3 x 200s buy a small tent , be safer my friend . water let them dry water again , feel weight of pot when empty then feel the weight after watering it will give you a bit of an idea , over watering is too easy and will kill your plant , dont over feed either

take care

Thx for the quick reply I didn't buy anything yet I just wanted to see if it was a good setup bit now I'll just buy 1 light and do u think I should buy a 2700k light also

Back
Top Bottom