First grow! Leaves curling down

Please don't be angry about my answer here Tomato... I am really trying to help.

That is what the cotyledons are for, those are the very first storehouses of nutes from the seeds.

But there is the question of "should you do this?" You can survive on 1 cup of water every 3 days and maybe a handful of food during that time. You won't be happy during this time and I dare say you will get skinnier, and will stop growing. Treat a new baby like this and you should be put away for child abuse. Why should your plants be any different when forced to exist on bare sustenance levels or nothing but what Nature started them with?

So yes, you might be able to get them through 10 days without dying, but why in the world would you do this? Find me even one... just one nutrient feeding chart that says to wait almost 2 weeks before feeding your new seedlings, especially in an inert medium. If you can find even one, I will believe what you are saying to be true.
So I did find this by fastbuds! but I think this chart counts week 1 as when seeds are planted but I not sure also a Google screenshot of some info for what that's worth lol

Screenshot_20210829_122519_com.android.chrome_edit_115857239530237.jpg

2ffb881b8aae400a58010ad8d98b8933.jpg

It's coco, but I only got the bloom A+B, carboload and overdrive when I need it. Was gonna go the whole 9 with a range of additives but after reading some stuff they seem like a big waste of money. Seriously thinking about soil next but I would like to get into DWC with a little more time served under my belt.

never used Remo personally but I’ve seen plenty others here give favorable comments.

could be wrong but think Emilya was going for hyperbole with that statement.

Once hydration and enviro are sorted, a bean has everything it needs to get started and sustain life for roughly 2 weeks. The cotys are backup food source so if the cotys start to fade then that’s a sign, feed me or I’ll chew my arms off and die. But to be clear some here do feed diluted nutes to their babies.

hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom