First Grow - LR#2, LowBerry, Skunk.

Well, except for the skunk...they are dwarf plants...they'll hit a vertical spurt before to long...but they're going to be short.

Hm allright. i`ll order more seeds soon.
I`d like somthing that could be grown quicly.
Just expermenting.
I`ve read Top44 is fast growth. Any others?

Any autoflowering strain...like the lr2s and lowberrys you are growing now, should be done in 60-80 days. I'm growing White Dwarfs, an AF variant of White Widow, and I'm on day 52...check my journal and you'll see they are filling in nicely. If you are looking to grow a "conventional" strain, I'd keep reading through the sponsors an look for anything that has the word early in the name or discription.

Any autoflowering strain...like the lr2s and lowberrys you are growing now, should be done in 60-80 days. I'm growing White Dwarfs, an AF variant of White Widow, and I'm on day 52...check my journal and you'll see they are filling in nicely. If you are looking to grow a "conventional" strain, I'd keep reading through the sponsors an look for anything that has the word early in the name or discription.
Yes I did read through most of your posts and comments. Its nice to see nice people here. Keeps me active on this forum ;)

Looking great! That was my mistake on the photos. ;-) I heard about the issue.

We all make mistakes :rollit:

I`m having a hard time deciding what seeds should I get.
I`d really love to try Super Silver Haze, Jack Herrer, OG Kush, blueberry and few other popular plants but dont we all.
So many to choose from, but cant get them all :-]
Thanks for stopin by again! ;)

Back a gain
2 of my plants are starting to look bad.
The start is allways good and easy.
Eh.
I dont know, I`m planning to buy more seeds, that would be really more suitable for Ireland/UK outdoors. Any sugestions?
There isnt much sun here. :bitingnails: :yikes: and I`d really like to grow outdoors.
I`ve spend months doing research on plants. I cant seem to find something that would grow in Irelands/UK weather conditions.

(Damn, i really want to grow Super Silver Haze, and original White Widow :smokin: )

Might take a look at Holland's Hope.

Might take a look at Holland's Hope.
Okey, I`ll do research on that plant and see. I also got perlite, cant wait to plant my beauties into a bigger pot. Thanks man ;)

===Quick Update - 30th Of May===
Take a look at the leaves, they seem to be brighter in the middle. Any ideas what is wrong with it? Maybe it needs more sun/Minerals?
DSC010021.JPG

--
DSC010011.JPG

--
DSC01000.JPG

--
Rest is Ok. 2 of my plant were eaten a little bit(small holes). A friend recomended to spray water+washing liquid, and then wash the plants before harversting.
I really dont feel like spraying chemicals on the plants. *Btw the foil is to cover the roots from the sun.
Thank you all for visiting/helping ;)

You're going to need to stake off that last plant...the rest also if they are that stretched. They need light...now. Neem oil is an organic solution that will rid you of most pests.

You're going to need to stake off that last plant...the rest also if they are that stretched. They need light...now. Neem oil is an organic solution that will rid you of most pests.

Yes, i understand they need alot of light. This week was a nice weather, very hot. But usually here its raining. I`m just thinking should I plant them into bigger pots next week?
(I`ll see if I can get Neem Oil) ;)

Yes, i understand they need alot of light. This week was a nice weather, very hot. But usually here its raining. I`m just thinking should I plant them into bigger pots next week?
(I`ll see if I can get Neem Oil) ;)

Repotting them will help to some extent f you bury a good part of the stem that has stretched also. But beware of burning them with nutes...those little stalks are fragile and tender and won't tolerate much abuse. You may start to consider an indoor grow. If the weather is that bad, it will be much easier to care for the plants indoor. Just a thought.

Repotting them will help to some extent f you bury a good part of the stem that has stretched also. But beware of burning them with nutes...those little stalks are fragile and tender and won't tolerate much abuse. You may start to consider an indoor grow. If the weather is that bad, it will be much easier to care for the plants indoor. Just a thought.
Ofcourse.
Well the weather is allright.
It gets annoying, 1 day its raining other day its sunny. Its a cool climate here.
I`ll also see if I can get "Holland`s hope seeds" and trose out.
As for the indoor.
Maybe, if i can get all the stuff. But surely i`ll need alot of light bulbs.
MY plan was to have couple of 250w lights(If I`ll be running 1x250w for 10 hours daily, it will be 12 euro per month which is acceptable ). But I`ll see, how i get on. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom