First grow need advice on if progress is mediocre

Well heres a few updated pics one auto is starting get close se to done other 2 are few weekd behind second one is gonna be alot more and has double the colas thirs was almost dead at one point amd why is small the fourth is a black tuna in april and is gonna be a monster i recently topped about 5 days ago
My full term black tuna kush is over 3.5 feet now

Look good, is your Black Tuna from Reeferman?
Huh idk reeferman my buddy iclose to me sole me a 2 foot clone for 15 dollar i bought 2 mrore black tuna and one purple candy about 2 weeks aho to gro outside thwy wet only 4 to 6 inches but over a foot now i topped already aftwr the 6th. Growth they are doing well

Ahh ok, Reeferman created Tuna Kush years ago. Solid chemovar.
Its off a 2 year old mother but my autos are looking so niceband are soo sticky with crystal its got a couple weeks still the buds will be alot bigger the hoe long do the hairs take to go orange there still white theres a frw ones turned but 90% are white

Running plain water through the medium.
Well i got them outside and we been getting alot of rain n only few hot days
Running plain water through the medium.
I have them outside and the ground the same pretty wet but I know it's been flash because of all the rain I only fed it like three times in the last 3 months I really didn't feed them that much nutes but I have them in good organic soil like Fox Farm and it seems to be going in raw I just finished the big blue organic nutes so I don't know if you really need to flush that as much but I know before you pick it you're supposed to flush it aren't you

Im still learning this is the very first time i have grown one i have made few mistakes along the way but i have learned alot i think my fupl twrms gonna be massive n bushy

Back
Top Bottom