First Grow (Need some Strain/Flowering Information)

WidowJacket

So this is my first grow I am running a DWC setup in 3 separate 5gal buckets. I am using Kind nutrient solution with CalMag suplements. I have a 600W HPS light over hanging, and two 3200 Lumen LED light strips in the corners(visible in the picture). Humidity ranges from 40% to 45%, and the temp is between 74-82 F. I am ABOUT 6 weeks into flowering. My room is 4x4 and 10ft. Currently the plants are at 4.6 feet tall or 55 inches. I obviously topped during veg and left them in veg a little longer than I probably should have.

I ordered two strains from CKS (White Widow, Dark Angel) I had a lot fail to germinate due to my own stupidity. I also didn't label them. I'm trying to figure out what strain I have currently growing as both of these strains look similar in the pictures I've seen on CKS website. My second question is do these look like theyll be done by week 8 of flowering? They don't seem to be on course for being done in 8 weeks.

Thanks for all the information guys! I truly appreciate it.

Invest in a loupe. It's always the best practice to harvest when the tricombs are milky. There's no specific time. You have to inspect it and harvest before they turn amber. I just bought a loupe the other day at the grow shop. 15 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom