First Grow, Northern Lights, Very Basic

Budjesus

420-magazine-mobile878213914.jpg
I have a couple of people in my life that grow and its so expensive to even buy so i said screw it imma make my own supply!!! Throughout this thread comment and post as much as you like even about favorite strains and your opinions on what i should do!

Also my plant is in about pre veg almost not quiet sure yet but i have been taking tons of photos i plan to post, even tho its a girl i call her clyde . lets give her a look shall we!?
Heres all the time line:
420-magazine-mobile1842862462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile461307757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1189763931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile729034248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1534433788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile18169026.jpg
420-magazine-mobile354130807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile978487804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610475914.jpg
420-magazine-mobile976079026.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1091036075.jpg

First grow: Northern lights - Ck seeds -(very basic)

420-magazine-mobile1867111783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170412176.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1266656367.jpg

Day 27 and she looks beautiful ❤️ not much progress from yesterdays photo which would be the last one in the time line lol shes growing up so fast .

Hey! And welcome! And thank you . and yeah its in miracle grow potting mix in a 5 gallon pot at the moment in a 5ft x 3ft home made tent made out of a clothes rack but it works . funny how if you give a weed lover some seeds and a few cheap supplies what he can do lol

What kind of light do you use?

Honestly i went to home depot and they had a light specifically for flowering and budding and ive been using 60watt cfls the one i got from home depot has blue red and white lights built in and it helped a lot! . i heard the more light she gets the better!

Honestly i went to home depot and they had a light specifically for flowering and budding and ive been using 60watt cfls the one i got from home depot has blue red and white lights built in and it helped a lot! . i heard the more light she gets the better!

Yes that's true, you will definitely need more light! I suggest you go and buy a few more of those if you want to keep it cheap, or even try a normal LED panel.. I use mars hydro 300, I am very satisfied

Yes that's true, you will definitely need more light! I suggest you go and buy a few more of those if you want to keep it cheap, or even try a normal LED panel.. I use mars hydro 300, I am very satisfied

I plan to buy more lights soon! Just don't know yet on when, her grow tent isn't fully ready yet since its home made but im building as she grows in it! So far any mods or new add ons have only increased growth so at least i know the reno of her home isn't bothering her . but where did you get your lights from?

420-magazine-mobile1997041463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile529871736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile311276854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626577068.jpg

So i did a little LST i read amongst the forums that it leads to great results? Well imma try it and see how it goes i tied it down with som garden wire not to tight around the stem to allow growth! Hopefully it does wonders! Fingers crossed . .

Ps i forgot to show what the home made tent looks like so here it is! Kinda a bonus picture . but yeah post and comment with opinions and anything you think will help! Ill post pics of inside of the grow tent if you guys like to see what im working with just let me know! I would love some opinions and thoughts for future advancements! .

Stay tuned folks!...

So i did a little LST i read amongst the forums that it leads to great results? Well imma try it and see how it goes i tied it down with som garden wire not to tight around the stem to allow growth! Hopefully it does wonders! Fingers crossed . .

I bent over my electric fruit auto and LST'd (and HST'd for that matter) her a lot. Worked out nicely. I'm thinking I'll be doing it again. :)

Any day now, I'd say!

Sweet! I cant wait till it stretches! . everyday there is something new and just from what ive seen, i cant wait for the end results! And what is HST? I have been on some of your journals and i saw you did some leaf tucking as well and it really peaked my interest even the pony tailing? Tbh you and your husband are like my go to's for my grow right now because me and my girlfriend and growing together as well so im relating to your posts more ..

Sweet! I cant wait till it stretches! . everyday there is something new and just from what ive seen, i cant wait for the end results! And what is HST? I have been on some of your journals and i saw you did some leaf tucking as well and it really peaked my interest even the pony tailing? Tbh you and your husband are like my go to's for my grow right now because me and my girlfriend and growing together as well so im relating to your posts more ..
Aww! I'm glad you find the journals helpful! HST is high stress training. It includes super cropping and topping because the plant has to recover from an injury. LST is really effective though. :) Pony tailing is awesome! I really got into it with my white widow.

Aww! I'm glad you find the journals helpful! HST is high stress training. It includes super cropping and topping because the plant has to recover from an injury. LST is really effective though. :) Pony tailing is awesome! I really got into it with my white widow.

I read some people find topping bad on autos and others say they find better yields so im if'y on topping. since its my first time and iven been looking at white widow for my next strain or its counter part some black widow but for you how did it work out with the white widow? Big yields? . because im looking to get some seeds soon aswell

I read some people find topping bad on autos and others say they find better yields so im if'y on topping. since its my first time and iven been looking at white widow for my next strain or its counter part some black widow but for you how did it work out with the white widow? Big yields? . because im looking to get some seeds soon aswell

420-magazine-mobile348674087.jpg

Well here's my white widow auto by Dutch Passion as of today. She's around 71 days from seed, maybe 69 days above ground. I topped her at the 3rd node. She's only my second plant so I don't know whether she was stunted, but I think I might get 20 grams or more off her.

Wow she is beautiful!!!! . she stands so tall i can only hope my girl comes out like that!!! And mine is 31 days from seed and 28 days out of soil ! And she is on her 7th or 8th node so i might be a little to late sadly .

Back
Top Bottom