First Grow, Northern Lights, Very Basic

Ya you're right bud is always first in my books .

Can't wait to see how big your ladies get with this led. Looking good so far.

Haha . oh yeah the grow is the appetizer but the bud is the main course as we all know .

And i cant wait to see as well! I just did some LST last night and shes already pointing back to the lights! Im going to be posting pictures soon!!! . btw do you have a grow as well you should put it below id love o check it out!

So here are todays pics! Shes now pointing back towards the light and i noticed the stem is getting bigger but not by much and the leaves on the stem are getting bigger to ..

not much else tho i hope the LST didnt stunt the growth . i hope she has a growth spurt soon what do you guys think?
420-magazine-mobile712153524.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1956227997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1540412883.jpg

Also who knew these plants were so flexible!!! Look at that bend ..

420-magazine-mobile1143692500.jpg

So i did some more LST so more light can reach the main stock to hopefully produce more tops! . hopefully im right about that! Will find out!

420-magazine-mobile1143692500.jpg

So i did some more LST so more light can reach the main stock to hopefully produce more tops! . hopefully im right about that! Will find out!

I don't top I fim, I feel like it does less stress to them. But I lst and fim. And it seems to work well.
420-magazine-mobile1952240178.jpg

This is 2 plant but mainly 1 with how big she got. I veg her for 5 weeks in week 2 of flower now. This was the start
420-magazine-mobile1463030228.jpg

I would fim it if I were you and just keep lst them new tops down after a week it will make new growth wait a few days then fim all of those and tie down and repeat will dramatically improve growth rate for tops. And will make it bushy instead of upward with the lst.

Also what kind of light are you using and area size you may even want a trellis net.

I don't top I fim, I feel like it does less stress to them. But I lst and fim. And it seems to work well.
420-magazine-mobile1952240178.jpg

This is 2 plant but mainly 1 with how big she got. I veg her for 5 weeks in week 2 of flower now. This was the start
420-magazine-mobile1463030228.jpg

I would fim it if I were you and just keep lst them new tops down after a week it will make new growth wait a few days then fim all of those and tie down and repeat will dramatically improve growth rate for tops. And will make it bushy instead of upward with the lst.

Also what kind of light are you using and area size you may even want a trellis net.

Im using a led light from canadian tire that is specifically for flowering and budding (i guess they caught on to whats really profitable lol).

it has red blue and white to create a purple light as well as a few cfls and im working with a 5ft x 3ft clothes rack that i made into a tent . homemade is the best way if your just starting out and trying to save money for your first grow!

But i am looking at a new hydro led or a COB led dont know which yet or get more of the budding/flowering bulbs from canadian tire lol .

And also what is F.I.M?

Also i dont top as well at least not yet!, i will be doing a test eventually with a new strain and another nl to see the difference lol

Im using a led light from canadian tire that is specifically for flowering and budding (i guess they caught on to whats really profitable lol).

it has red blue and white to create a purple light as well as a few cfls and im working with a 5ft x 3ft clothes rack that i made into a tent . homemade is the best way if your just starting out and trying to save money for your first grow!

But i am looking at a new hydro led or a COB led dont know which yet or get more of the budding/flowering bulbs from canadian tire lol .

And also what is F.I.M?

Look into mars hydro reflector 96

And fim is like a top except you only cut 3 forths of the node off. There are a lot of videos on how to do it but you can keep doing it after new nodes grow to make even more tops.

Thought I would chime in and offer some of my new found advise and encouragement ,being a first timer myself I love when people help me out and I like to share my baby pictures. My next attempt I will monitor my water ph even though I have spring water, get a grow manual if I can find one worded simply, if I use soil again it wont be mirical gro, and get a complete nute kit with a schedual. Even without those things here we are , 6 weeks veg, am now at 1 week flower.
420-magazine-mobile113607248.jpg

Back
Top Bottom