First Grow - On A Budget

tom29

I have just started my first ever grow . I have got an alcove in my bedroom the size of a small wardrobe which I have boarded up and lined with mylar, , Ihave a 125 watt blue cfl with shade for two auto's , canna coco pro for medium and vitalink coir nutrients, a large fan. They are now 2 week old and have 3 sets of branches and the 4th are starting to come through,they are now about 7-8 inches tall, I have been feeding the plants every 2 -3 days the fan seems to be too big at the moment so I only put it on for 3 hours then off for 3.(if there is anything else that people think i should do I would be grateful if you could give me any advice)

I have just started my first ever grow . I have got an alcove in my bedroom the size of a small wardrobe which I have boarded up and lined with mylar, , Ihave a 125 watt blue cfl with shade for two auto's , canna coco pro for medium and vitalink coir nutrients, a large fan. They are now 2 week old and have 3 sets of branches and the 4th are starting to come through,they are now about 7-8 inches tall, I have been feeding the plants every 2 -3 days the fan seems to be too big at the moment so I only put it on for 3 hours then off for 3.(if there is anything else that people think i should do I would be grateful if you could give me any advice)
Yes, upload pictures.
Uploading made simple:
1) Download your pictures into your pictures folder of your PC, Tablet, Phone, etc... whatever you :420: with.
2) On :420: place your pointer on the "GALLERY" option immediately following "FORUMS" in the top left hand corner.

3) Choose option "UPLOAD PHOTOS" and left click.

4) Scroll to the bottom of that page and select option "Select Files for Upload"

5) It should show you a pop-up window with the files on your device. Locate the picture you want to upload and right click; then left click the "SELECT" option. Repeat step 4 for each file or files you choose to upload.

6) Left click option "Upload/Submit"

7) Scroll to the bottom of that page and left click option "Process"

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY UPLOAD PHOTOS

7) As you create a post, whenever your ready to insert a photo left click "My Photos" in the bottom left hand corner of the reply box and left click the photo you would like post.

And oh yeah... Subbed

Alright All ready; Let's get this party started. I want to see pictures now.:tokin: Once you get started will find you some followers

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom