First grow question about nutes

WiserExpression

I used jiffy peat pellets on most and ffof from seed in the beginning of March and now after transferring outdoors with no change in the light schedule to match the sun from 18/6 indoors to 13 1/2 hours sunlight outdoors in mid April (it was a stormy month) now in June my girls are producing nice little budlets I have well water not city tap never tested , I believe they're all thriving!! I've never used any nutes with them just the well water I didn't know about topping so they're growing straight up lol. My question is can I start using nutes for flowering will it hurt my plants, if using them makes my buds bigger and more potent then I definitely want to start feeding them. Sorry for the long paragraph I have tons more questions to,
IMG_20200617_203642.jpg
IMG_20200617_203427.jpg
IMG_20200617_203254.jpg
hanks in advance!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200617_203332.jpg
    IMG_20200617_203332.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20200617_203308.jpg
    IMG_20200617_203308.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 127
I honestly don't know I bought them at the dollar store they were unlabeled I have seven one is bigger then the rest they took all of and more of a 35.5 quart bag of ffof
Just looked small , are your girls 7’ tall ? You can supercrop these girls to slow them down !

Here’s a link to the supercrop

Do you guys think they'll stay flowering they've been outside for almost two months now I'm at 14 1/2 hours of daylight in my area until the summer solstice in 3 days I know this seems like a silly question
It may not be a silly question I’ve only grown indoors. @Cola Monster grows green house I know he has the answer.

Awesome any idea on what flower nutes to buy, also I don't measure my waters ph or soil I idk if that's bad or not
Soil you don’t have to ph . Our sponsors have a variety of nutrients might want to check them out .

Thank you any advice or comments are truly appreciated
There's nothing that I can say other then follow the advice given, you've got some great people on this thread who really know what they're doing, and have your best interest at heart.

Hi @WiserExpression

Welcome to the family!!
I would definitely start LST parts of her if your not going to super crop. Forces her to focus on lower branches and sites you want her to spend her energy on instead of wasting it on her height.
I have a outdoor grow with sites forming. I am holding mine until I flip her that being said if she really wants to go. I'll Black her out to a schedule purposely to flower.

Back
Top Bottom