First grow - Simple questions needs simple answers

TrueLad

Hello my fellow bud brothers. Knowledge is power is what i hear most of the time yet knowledge can confuse you specially on the internet. I already build my box (handmade) and i am ready and excited to what will come next. I am really confused though because there are so many suggestions in overall .I would be as clear as i can and i expect clear answers but any answer is welcome .

Seeds: White Widow (Greenhouse) feminized

Box : Handmade 0.6x0.6x1.5m.

Light: cfl is what i am gonna use .
From what i have read over the past few days on the internet i have concluded :\
For veg
1x45watt 6k+
3x32w 6k+
For flowering
1x45watt 2700k
3x32w 2700k

18-6 hours for veg
12-12 hours for flow
i will switch all the lamps or that's what i have understand .

Q:
1)Is the above wrong ?
2)Is there a way so i wont switch lambs ?(mix 2700k with 6k+ ? )
What would you suggest?

My main concern is lamps tbh but i also want to know about fans. What power would the fans need.
For now all i know is that i will need 3 fans.
1x so the air can go out at the top of the box
1x to get fresh air inside at the bottom of the box
1x to hit the air into my plans .

What would be required power for those 3 fans ?

Thank you all my bud brothers.Peace and love to all of you . I am not even a regular pot smoker , i some occasionally but i really want to do this as a hobby it makes me feel good and i am hella excited.

I am expected clear answers please .I think my questions are clear enough. Thank you all.

I don't grow with cfls but from what I read, while people generally use the two types for the two growing stages, you could easily get by with just one type for the entire grow if there was some good reason not to switch bulbs for the flowering stage. Check in here and you'll find good info on that as well as almost everything else you need to know re basic growing. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

You need a vent fan to eject warm air, best located at the top of your room. Personally I only use that one vent fan at top, and like many others, just have a 'passive' vent opening at the bottom. The fan at top will blow air out of the room, create a vacuum, and suck fresh cooling air through the lower intake vent.
Judge size needed by Cfm (Cubic Feet of air moved per Minute) of the fan. You have roughly a 15 cubic foot space (obviously convert all that to metric sorry). You want to have at least three times that number for the Cfm of your fan. Small vent fans like the ones used in bathroom ceilings, commonly come in 80 Cfm size. Larger won't hurt at all. The vent fan is best attached to a thermostat so that it turns on and vents as temps rise. Otherwise a timer can work to turn it on several times an hour at minimum.
The other fan you want is an oscillating fan or desk fan, which swivels back an forth creating a breeze in the room.
Should be plenty of info on this subject in that link as well.
Good luck.
PS there are many bud sisters here as well. :thumb:

:welcome: sounds like you are off to a good start..... on the main toolbar ,click grow room , then click the first topic, how to grow marijuana...... give that a read . 18-6 hours for veg , 12-12 hours for flower is correct...... hate to be that guy but you may not get too many offers to help with demands like , and i quote "I am expected clear answers please .I think my questions are clear enough" :goodluck:

I don't grow with cfls but from what I read, while people generally use the two types for the two growing stages, you could easily get by with just one type for the entire grow if there was some good reason not to switch bulbs for the flowering stage. Check in here and you'll find good info on that as well as almost everything else you need to know re basic growing. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

You need a vent fan to eject warm air, best located at the top of your room. Personally I only use that one vent fan at top, and like many others, just have a 'passive' vent opening at the bottom. The fan at top will blow air out of the room, create a vacuum, and suck fresh cooling air through the lower intake vent.
Judge size needed by Cfm (Cubic Feet of air moved per Minute) of the fan. You have roughly a 15 cubic foot space (obviously convert all that to metric sorry). You want to have at least three times that number for the Cfm of your fan. Small vent fans like the ones used in bathroom ceilings, commonly come in 80 Cfm size. Larger won't hurt at all. The vent fan is best attached to a thermostat so that it turns on and vents as temps rise. Otherwise a timer can work to turn it on several times an hour at minimum.
The other fan you want is an oscillating fan or desk fan, which swivels back an forth creating a breeze in the room.
Should be plenty of info on this subject in that link as well.
Good luck.
PS there are many bud sisters here as well. :thumb:

Hey mate thanks for the info.Well by bud brothers i meant brothers and sisters (sorry i am not american so i am not sure what's the correct word for that ) .

Cheers.

:welcome: sounds like you are off to a good start..... on the main toolbar ,click grow room , then click the first topic, how to grow marijuana...... give that a read . 18-6 hours for veg , 12-12 hours for flower is correct...... hate to be that guy but you may not get too many offers to help with demands like , and i quote "I am expected clear answers please .I think my questions are clear enough" :goodluck:

Hey mate thanks for pointing out .You are so true about that i tried editing my posts but can't change the title .

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom