Kabloom Simple Question

cmay

So i'm currently using the GH Flora series I have the veg/bloom/micro/cal-mag/sili as my nute line up, and i'm 11 days into flowering. Should I be using a bloom booster added to the bloom i'm already using in my line up?

What about Tiger Bloom from FoxFarm as well? Now i notice there is a KaBloom and then a Kool Bloom made by GH. Im confused now as to which one to use in my dwc set up.

Easy question but hard to answer when you have no experience........

thanks guys..:Namaste:

A booster is exactly that, an additional supplement that "boosts" up the flowering. A common problem for newer growers is that they feel the need to feed too much. I sense that's what you may be feeling, over-feeding can lead to serious toxicity problems so I would recommend not using too much of too many different types of nutrients.

It's better to purposely use less and to see how the plant responds than to overload them off the bat. You could mix them up, but it's better to start off with mild dosages in any case. :thumb:

Thanks Lester....So do you know the difference in kool bloom and ka-bloom?

I know its the levels of each nute but not sure which one to use or what kool bloom is. Im doing my research now.

Hey cmay, i've used the koolbloom now for a few years,like it alot.2 ml/gal seems easy and safe to use,only good things have happened.Not familiar with kabloom.did try some monster bloom for awhile but went back to the koolbloom.

thanks jonh i was also thinking of MOAB mother of all bloom. Im starting to see buds form and im 11days in flowering.

I know ill have it just at the right time too.

thank you

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom