First Grow! White Widow Auto Fem

Kevfox21

420 Member
Hi guys

This will be my first grow. Here is what I will be doing. Any advice would be appreciated

3x3x5 tent
Led 400 watts Mars ll
4" fan carbon filter

3 Gal material pots
Roots organic soil
Plan on adding a bit more perlite to the mix.
Thinking of getting Advanced nutrients Ph perfect line.

Planning to plant in 3 gal right off the bat. Just ordered the setup. Will be coming in next week.

Any tips from you expereinced growers would be awesome.

Temp and humidity thermometer inside the tent.
PH measuring device... and PH up & down additives.
Possibly CalMag.
Intake fan and fan inside tent for breeze.
Nutes and a nute schedule to match.

Just a few things I would make sure to have....
:rollit:

I'd consider cloth pots, you get a Lot more root growth with the added oxygen in the cloth pot. I have my White Kush in a 3 gallon cloth pot, the root mass at approximately 30 days is phenomenal, I did put some mycorrhizal fungi in the soil, and 48 hours later, that's when my plants really took off. I have a totally organic grow, as I'm fed up with side effects from mecial dispensary weed! Bravo You are doing well for your first grow, Me too.

Temp and humidity thermometer inside the tent.
PH measuring device... and PH up & down additives.
Possibly CalMag.
Intake fan and fan inside tent for breeze.
Nutes and a nute schedule to match.

Just a few things I would make sure to have....
:rollit:
No ph up or down is needed with advanced nutrients ph perfect trio .

It will buffer it at the plants different stages of life . DO NOT USE PH PRODUCTS.

Look at dyna grow too proteck and foliage pro all you need think you need ph addictIced up and down but unsure .

Lots of hype on msg about it

Hey dakotamoon

These are the pots I will be using. Any good?

Attachments

• 20180922_144309.jpg
    20180922_144309.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 87
Looks good .. I didn't get mine quite full enough (7 gallons, so the handles flop around - but great bags, they claim they are reusable, but the root mass in a smaller cloth pot is just huge, I can't imagine trying to remove all the dead roots from the bag! Won't really know till I try to reuse one.

Your plants will tell you if you are feeding too much. As Kev stated start off with 1/4 strength, see how the plants respond, then go to 1/2 strength - I was concerned about micronutrients Calmag stuff, so I've been using Earthjuice microblast as a foliar spray, my plants love that.

No ph up or down is needed with advanced nutrients ph perfect trio .

It will buffer it at the plants different stages of life . DO NOT USE PH PRODUCTS.

Look at dyna grow too proteck and foliage pro all you need think you need ph addictIced up and down but unsure .

Lots of hype on msg about it

I run AN pH perfect line and I know a few others who do as well ... ph testing and adjusting is still needed it just helps balance your end mix going in and balancing within the pot soil mix

I should add this is from my experience and what I have discussed with others by no means does it have to be followed!

Best of luck !

I’ve grown beautiful plants my way .

I’ve learned that there are many ways we grow . That is just from my experience.

I think it comes to whatever works for youb

Hey guys finally had time to set everything up!! I will get my seeds going tomorrow.

Just wondering if Im running only growth...or do i run growth and bloom from the start?
I keep both on of heat isn’t an issue yesterday my tent went to 86f scared me so I turned one of my blooms off brought it down to 82

Once this heat spell here goes away where I am in two days and colder temps come back here I’ll be able to use it again thank god my our only at day 6 veg

Back
Top Bottom