First Grow

do the plants look allright when should i start to get worried with the yellowing , none of the new leafs seem to have yellow or brown spots on them

so the food of the day is Cranberry Lemon Sugar CannaCookies Le,om Suger Cookies adurned with Dried Cranberrys on the top of each cookie will take pictures and post them when they get out of the oven

ive only watered it one time and thats when i first put it in the soil the soil was still kinda moist should i had waited on a scale of 1/10 i would have given it a 5 im trying to get this whole watering thing down

yes it may burn thats true but i have it glued to the wood behind it so i dont think its gonna fall now as far as the flat white paint goes i may invest in a can or two of flat white will see

the yellowing i belive was from the poor quality soil i was using before i changed to new soil Mericale Grow Moisture Control soil and all the new foliage i have hasent turned yellow or anything so i guess that was the problem was the quality of soil i was useing before edit~i also have put a few earthworms in the soil dont know if that makes a diffrence or not

been having van problems have to replace a fuel pump today should be fun droping a tank with a half tank of gas in it, will post some pictures ither tonight or tommorow im taking a diffrent approach to the grow now

been having van problems have to replace a fuel pump today should be fun droping a tank with a half tank of gas in it, will post some pictures ither tonight or tommorow im taking a diffrent approach to the grow now

Er...uh...different approach. That's pretty cryptic. BTW most vehicles have an acces panel above the tank for removal and replacement of electronic fuel pumps, hope your's does...dropping a gas tank isn't hard, provided you've grown a third arm in the middle of you chest, and you can work a ratchet with your teeth.

been having van problems have to replace a fuel pump today should be fun droping a tank with a half tank of gas in it

I'm a fan of fixing/maintaining it yourself. I'm also a bit lazy when I'm not getting paid lol. I have learned that if one has to drop a gas tank, it's always easier to remove the gasoline - it weighs around 6.152 pounds per gallon (@ 60F) so if it has 8 gallons in it, that's an extra 50 pounds (almost) that I'd have to lower/raise. And it can slosh around if you let it shift on you - but not if it's sitting in two 5-gallon gas cans.

Or better yet, as SouthernWeed mentioned, some vehicles have a removable plate in the body over the gas tank opening - with luck you can do the job while sitting on the van's floor.

Remember to change the fuel filter at the same time and if your pump has a little fuel "sock" prefilter thing on it then change it too while you're looking at it (should be cheap).

yeah unfortunetly no access pannel, damn the Plymoth for making this job as hard as possable and now for some pictures to follow

Back
Top Bottom