First Indoor Hydro GDP Holy Grail 69 - Blue Widow - Dinafem - Hero Blue Monster Holk

budgreene

downsize_2_3.jpg
545291_374863585913863_1781344365_n1.jpg
26413.JPG
26314.JPG
26514.JPG
downsize_4_1.jpg
545291_374863585913863_1781344365_n.jpg

Re: first indoor hydro gdp, holy grail69, blue widow (dinafem ),hero blue monster hol

dont know why leaves are yellowing suddenly ... It got hot in room a couple of times in the 12 days theyve been growing , and ph got high (8.1) but I got it back to 5.3

Re: first indoor hydro gdp, holy grail69, blue widow (dinafem ),hero blue monster hol

Any ideas please im a little worried

Yellowing only comes from two things not enough light and too much nitrogen it looks like nute burn time to flush those girls check your ppm before hand only reason I'm not guessing that its your lighting is because at this stage your plants are fighting to get as much light as possible and almost no one ever has too little lighting indoors later on in the plants growth if lighting becomes an issue the plant will yellow from the bottom up

I'd be quick about it based on how far down the leaves it is in the lower left hand corner of that pic the one girl might be stunting itself to protect against absorbing all those nutrient salts

thanks bro in gonna flush today. res tep is 72 deg any other ideas plz hollar...... Ill keepyou updated

Temp is good double check your ppm and ph

ppm is minumal cause its straight distilled water now itll be just what was in the lines and hydroton pebbles and ph adjusted to 5.2 but was 8.1 before flush....I really appreciate you bro . hey check the stealth , Is it a mirror ? no its my babies bedroom
1211121311a.jpg
downsize_8_.jpg

Ha ha that's cool man personally your mix is to acidic for my liking your looking for 5.6-5.8 IMO

Its 5.9 , just tested after running through the lines and hydroton for a couple hrs do you think I should freeze a couple 2 litre bottles and put them in reservoirs to keep them a little cooler ? please tell me what you think ? thanx for the info too brother

What's your water temp? And I'd try food grade h2o2 35% or better add 2-5ml/gal every 5 days. It keeps pathogens down as well as being an aerator

theroom is 4x4x6 ft and that 1000w mh heats those reservoirs to 74 - 76 Im gonna try a couple of frozen bottles in it , the colder the less evaporation. and mhydrogen peroxide

I fear you might be disappointed with the water bottle method try wrapping the surfaces of your boxes with Mylar or insulation to stabilize those temps. Also consider a water chiller you can find different DIY tutorials on how to make cheap ones throughout the grow section ...out of curiosity what's are the room temps running?

I try to keep it 78-80 but it depends on outside temp cause im sucking in fresh from under the house. can adjust a little with fanspeed .... It sometimes creeps up to 86- 90 before I catch it , not for long periods though

Yeah that's a problem because water temps usually go up to about 2 degrees above room temp see if you can switch around where your pulling air from ...pull air from inside and vent air outside make sure you have a carbon filter on the intake of your exhaust fan so your neighbors don't get wise

better I cut down the rubbermaid tubs , put the res next door ( 1 big 1 ) drain through funnel into 5 gal bucket under house . then flow switch bucket through filter back into res ... Added somemore numbers and am trying lava rock mixed with hydroton Rock wool sucks . It holds way o much wateR !!!! a few small pieces in each pot seams to work or used for a wick if your sitting in a pan of food maybe

been a couple days they are doing much better . the res seems to maintain its ph level better... I think my dumbazz may have over nuted them again ( man ill tell ya "rookies " boy ) !!!! Im gonna run straight distilled waten a couple days.I was toying with the idea of 15 on 1 hour off with nute pump. Instead I did surgery on everyone of them and carefully removed the rock wool cubes from the very wet , soggy , and unhealthy but still whitetap root.. Most root s were hardly growing , I def did the right thing , Ill download surgery pics when I can. A few though that prolly had some schultz root tone powder sprinkled in rockwool as seeds are amazing OMG !!

Re: First indoor hydro gdp, holy grail69, blue widow (dinafem ),hero blue monster hol

drip system is not as easy as it sounds lol but here we are . I had to move to a bigger room the stealth closet is gonna be cfl / led room
100_1177_2_.jpg
100_1180_2_.jpg
100_1182_2_.jpg
100_1181_2_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom