First photo in ground outside

Nickystickybuds

I've never growna photoperiod or outside. How she look 17 days from sprout and. @7 days put her in ground. I mixed a little ffof in with native soil put some Pirahana and Voodo Juice and here she is 2 weeks after that. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190617_201102.jpg
    20190617_201102.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 20190617_201046.jpg
    20190617_201046.jpg
    691.4 KB · Views: 74
Looks good ,Nick-she's going to get big out there!
I don't know if snails are a problem there-if they are,you might want to put a ring of snail bait around her-snails love cannabis (and who can blame them?)

I don't know if snails are a problem there-if they are,you might want to put a ring of snail bait around her-snails love cannabis (and who can blame them?)
Interesting! And they hurt her? Good thing u said that i wouldve never known! Thanks bud

Shoukd i top her? I dont watt her too big. Ad says 82 inches lol

I would,It'll keep her a little shorter,and add a bunch of budsites-she may still get plenty tall,though-not that that's a problem...It might depend on what kind of neighbors you have
if she grows taller than the fence...

I would,It'll keep her a little shorter,and add a bunch of budsites-she may still get plenty tall,though-not that that's a problem...It might depend on what kind of neighbors you have
if she grows taller than the fence...
Even brtter....its up against my house. Thats where i get most of direct sunlight! So i don't gotta work about it. But still me likey more bud sites

Back
Top Bottom