first picking from indoor bag seed check this out!

luckiestman13

Exactly as the title says. This is from my first grow with a seed I found in a bag I was smoking. Tomw would be 8 weeks. Most trichs are cloudy a with a few still clear. :Namaste:

P10109643.JPG

P10109601.JPG

That girl is beautiful!!! and the playboy bunny is really nice too :cheesygrinsmiley:

I dried it out over 2 days in a brown bag on top of my dvr. Great long lasting high. I'm going to harvest the rest of my plant around 10 weeks So I've got about 10 days left. Here a couple more little nugs from today I pulled off to sample tomw.

P10109733.JPG

P10109772.JPG

P10109811.JPG

It's not a seed. She started to herm late into flowering. So they're bananas. Light leaks I think from some flashing LEDs on appliances caused it. Might have also been bc its a bag seed and maybe not great genetics?

I'd guess genetics or other reasons. Small amounts of light usually don't disrupt the light cycle enough to cause herming. In nature outside it wouldn't be uncommon for them to receive amounts or light during the night from the moon or stars. Its never pitch black. I have small light leaks in my room from a window and where my exhaust fan is vented but has caused no herming. Stuff looks great though lots of thc resin packed trichromes. Because its an unknown you should give it a name!Chem Dawg got to do it. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom