First Plant

Merry Christmas Everyone
Made it!!! Now dry & cure :) YeeHah

20201224_103448.jpg

20201223_181127.jpg

20201223_174638.jpg

Main thing for me from this was learning so much about the plant, how it grows, training, light, nutrition, schedule, etc
I didn't have the proper equipment but found a seed lol so I'm happy with what I have. I could tell by seeing little things with the plant as it grew to where it hangs now. Those would be taken care of with the right stuff.
I know what I need, what I can do (kind of) so focus on the dry & cure now to keep learning on this 1st one which was just so much fun to grow, absolutely loved it!
I'll stop babbling lol playing with some og18 right now

Main thing for me from this was learning so much about the plant, how it grows, training, light, nutrition, schedule, etc
I didn't have the proper equipment but found a seed lol so I'm happy with what I have. I could tell by seeing little things with the plant as it grew to where it hangs now. Those would be taken care of with the right stuff.
I know what I need, what I can do (kind of) so focus on the dry & cure now to keep learning on this 1st one which was just so much fun to grow, absolutely loved it!
I'll stop babbling lol playing with some og18 right now
Forgot one pic I promise, last one!
This was after taking apart contraption to hold them in place, her last known picture.
You can see the tips of the leaves which I think is a nutrition deficiency issue ?!? So with proper light & nutrition, especially with 30+ stems/tops, she needed more to grow all those. My story and I'm sticking to it

20201224_092415.jpg

Back
Top Bottom