Hello to all

HopefulBudz

420 Member
Hello everyone, and thank you for allowing me to join the community. I am new at this and thought I'd try my hand in this. So am posting a pic of my first attempt, I was told the strain was either White Widow, or White Rhino, out of 11 seeds only 1 grew and boy is she ever beautiful. Am not sure if this is from a fair amount of knowledge from taking the time to read up for about 2 years before trying, or just luck. The first pistels noticed was Aug. 3rd and then the actual flower was on Aug. 7th , so am somewhere around But is this normal for a first time outdoor grow.

Attachments

• 20200829_110631.jpg
    20200829_110631.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200827_121916.jpg
    20200827_121916.jpg
    787.6 KB · Views: 28
:welcome:

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Hello everyone, and thank you for allowing me to join the community. I am new at this and thought I'd try my hand in this. So am posting a pic of my first attempt, I was told the strain was either White Widow, or White Rhino, out of 11 seeds only 1 grew and boy is she ever beautiful. Am not sure if this is from a fair amount of knowledge from taking the time to read up for about 2 years before trying, or just luck. The first pistels noticed was Aug. 3rd and then the actual flower was on Aug. 7th , so am somewhere around But is this normal for a first time outdoor grow.
Beautiful

Back
Top Bottom