First Tent Grow

So today is the first day of week 5. Watered today with SN's Super Leach to flush. I like this stuff, simple and effective. Have also been using Cap's version of the Heisenberg tea(Ancient Forest, Great White, Aquashield, and Molasses). Tomorrow will be my third week of use. Obviously i can not see a difference in root growth as they are in dirt, but i have noticed healthier and stronger stems. I have several plants i was certain i would have to stake up by now but they are standing strong. My feeding ingredients as now:
-Supernatural's line up of Bloom Terra, Ultimate Thrive, and Superlicious.
-Superthrive @drop per gallon
-Aquashield @10ml per gallon

Mixed at 5 gallons every time, at about 1100 PPM
PHed at 6.3

The Purple Haze is blooming quickly and stacking beautifully
The Hawaii Five-0 is my late bloomer. Still deciding on keeping or doing away with
The Kushberry is just that. The OG part of it is apparent. Lots of popcorn buds.
The Double Dream is my bushiest strain. Growing nice colas.
The Cotton Candy is becoming a favorite. The bud is becoming super sticky and has this crazy strong pungent aroma.

And this is the result:

2014-01-25_16_35_42.jpg
2014-01-25_16_35_55.jpg

Purple Haze:
2014-01-25_16_36_06.jpg

Double Dream:
2014-01-25_16_36_19.jpg

First two are Purple Haze, top right is Blue Dream, and the bottom is Cotton Candy Kush. Today is the second day of week 6. This week I will start bud blaster and superboost. I brewed tea bud never got a chance to apply it. I was in a huge hurry because of the superbowl 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seahawks 43-8 yeaaaaaaaaaa

Journal incomplete. Had to move.....who do I talk to about deleting this one as I have two others open?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom