3 sativa's and 1 indica
No idea what percentages as these were "adopted"
All four appear to be in flowering stage, No idea for how long
They were found outside
Soil- generic potting soil
400watt HPS with vented hood just purchased
Need to buy a carbon filter
Need to build a box

Just last week a friend of mine called me up and said he had found 4 plants, he stored them in his garage for a few hours before I came to pick them up. This is what I walked into
imagejpg2_zpsb6481eac.jpg

The next day I went and got new pots and some generic potting soil(plants are root bound and I'm working on getting new pots)

Here they are during the initial trimming/cleaning/re-potting
imagejpg2_zps7a13a31d.jpg

imagejpg3_zps380ec7e3.jpg

imagejpg8_zps8ae999db.jpg

And here's the rest of the pictures with some close ups(please confirm that these are female!)
imagejpg14_zpsff516313.jpg

imagejpg16_zpsfdcf6b3f.jpg

imagejpg11_zpsc9920bd7.jpg

imagejpg10_zpsc05122fb.jpg

imagejpg6_zps0e673d21.jpg

imagejpg4_zps7ece7800.jpg

Please let me know what you guys think, I'm pretty sure these are all females and are starting to flower. I plan on building a 4ft x 4ft x 8ft box to house them and my 400watt HPS with vented hood(thinking of taking back for a ZNET6 LED light), then running an exhaust setup with carbon filter. I plan on build the box today and will be posting up to date pics of the plants as they have been sitting in front of a window for about a week now. They look a lot healthier than when I got them and are not drooping anymore. Will post more pics tonight!

Re: First time grow, adopted plants

My plan as of now is to keep these plants around for clones and start a fresh new grow, I will be taking back my HPS and buying a 90watt G8LED UFO and a 240watt G8LED Panel from Dorm Grow. Building a 4x2x6 box to house the plants from clone to flower. Start the clones in rockwool then transplant to FFOF for veg and flower. Do I still need to add nutrients to the FFOF? If so how frequently? The nutrients is the only thing I'm still confused on.

Finding plants! I've never ever heard of that. Amazing. Sounds like they found the right home.

I know right! Luckily my buddy quit smokin awhile ago(temporarily) and wanted nothing to do with them so he gave them to me because he knew I would take good care of them.

Grow update* I'm taking back my HPS setup today. After a long convo on the phone with the hydro lady today trying to tell me LED's don't work and trying to make me keep the shitty HPS setup she sold me, I found out I can still return everything. I'm not sure on regular prices for indoor grow equipment but is $239 a decent price for a fan, vented hood, ballast, 400watt HPS light, and some ducting?

Awesome good to hear! Yeah I'm pretty sure they just don't want to Lose the bulb business. Can't wait to build my box!

Went to ace today to buy some cloning equipment. Picked up 4 23watt CLF's and a timer plus other required items. Check it out
imagejpg1_zps3ded76d9.jpg

Tonight after work I will build the box and show you guys my clone box setup. Nothing to special, just a cardboard box with 4 CFL's and a tray of clones. Can't wait to start clones Friday!

Started clones but ditched the box bc it sucked lol, building a proper box out of wood for the whole closet. Got pics of clones comin next time I'm online.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom