First time grow in need of some help

badeboy

Hi all/
I have just registered to the 420 community so YA!!!!

Wall i have a very small set up(closet grow) right now i have 2 plants in flowering stage(since 20 may)/
2 q for you more experienced guys here.

1- iam using cfl(size+heat won't allow anything alls) 2*105W(5200 L) 2*45(2750 L) most of them is 6500K, did someone here did a 6500K flower? is it possible? is it worth the time?

2- iam dealing with root fly at an advance state, my country is yet to see the wonder of this plant so going to the store is a bit of a problem +iam in doubt that the chemical in the store are made for consumption flowers/
any advice?
PS- sorry for the bad English guys hope you understand and a big Ty for 420 for all the info at the site keep up the good work/

Hello badebody, welcome to :420: :welcome:

We're very glad you joined us here on the number one site for cannabis awareness worldwide.

I can share with you what I know. You might also try posting your questions in the FAQs section to get more responses. Also starting a grow journal might be a good step.

For the best results when flowering at least half of your lights should be 2700K; many people use all 2700K.

I've never had root flies so I can't offer any suggestions there.

Also, if you want more help using the site try looking at the New Member Start Links thread.

:Namaste:

Hi Pantagruel and ty for your respons.
I will take your advice and add/switch to 2700k+ i will start a journal but not for this grow...(1 is dead and the other is low quality)
keep in tech and thanks again.

Hi smurf; Hi pitbull

i am growing in soil, lucky me my last plant is healthy and flowering.
for the time being i can't afford any more purchase for this project (its not cheap here not cfl or other lights)
ya your right the big ones are not that effective, quick q when do i harvest?
to be honest i pre harvest one bud and quick dried it in the microw(wont do it again)
nice buz will righting this(sorry for the english) but still is there a way to know when my baby is ready ?

and how many lumens do you recomend for a space of 96 centimeters H 56 c' L and about 30 c' D (the min plz)

hope you understand and thank you for the attention.

badeboy.

Watch your trichomes color to know when to harvest. Mostly cloudy trichs are a head/energy high, amber trichs are a deeper/couch lock high. If you don't have a jewelers loupe or other way of looking at trichomes, I would just watch for 70 - 80% of your pistols to turn from white to red/orange/brown. Your plants leaves will start to yellow as she uses up all her internal nutrients. As far as lumens, 50-100w per square ft. and 5000 - 7000 lumens. (more is always better of course).:high-five:

Hi guys

Hope that i will get some more info, i've started a new grow, have 5 plants in 3 liter soil pot and i am trying to use the sun for my advantage. my q is how much sun per day dos the plant require?(hours).

Have a good 1.

i had this problem myself with the gnats. the best way to fix this is to get yellow sticky paper an hang it near the plant. they are attracted to yellow things. slices of potates help with the baby ones who cant fly yet. once u seen a mass collection on the sticky an potatoe slices an your soil is dry mix 1 part hydrogen peroxide an 3 parts water. bubbling is gonna happen just no thats normal. my problem died down greatly but still see a few here an there. dont do this too much even tho this is good for your plant. hope ive helped u happy tree blowing and growing.

i had this problem myself with the gnats. the best way to fix this is to get yellow sticky paper an hang it near the plant. they are attracted to yellow things. slices of potates help with the baby ones who cant fly yet. once u seen a mass collection on the sticky an potatoe slices an your soil is dry mix 1 part hydrogen peroxide an 3 parts water. bubbling is gonna happen just no thats normal. my problem died down greatly but still see a few here an there. dont do this too much even tho this is good for your plant. hope ive helped u happy tree blowing and growing.

did it works great you helped' hope that they never come back!!!

Back
Top Bottom