First Time Grow - In the Middle of the Hood

Fatmandodat

Hey hey hey!!! Just joined this site to hopefully gain some knowledge on growing my own bud and get some feedback. Its a closet setup I have a T5 with 4 2ft CFLs 6000k main light, also a little 2w LED side lamp, got 3 plants a white widow auto,auto blue mystic, and a auto purple queen in soil-less mix (sungro sunshine advanced super hydro) planted in 3gal. pots. I planted the seeds on 12/19/13 and they all sprouted on 12/21/13. I have the light about 5 inches from the plants and they seem to be doing alright. I was wondering when will the best time to start giving them the nutrients I purchased the general organics go box, which had like 5 or 6 bottles of stuff. Someone told me not to use the full amounts given in the directions on the back of the bottles just like 1/8th or 1/4th of the full amount. If anyone can get back with me it will b greatly appreciated.

Re: First time grow... In the middle of the hood...

yes i read to start w less nutes than label says. im new here, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom