My First Grow At The Enclave

The problems with leaves first showed up after adding in the part A, so i did a flush when they looked really bad, let it sit for 2 days with nothing. Then went back to 25% on nutes, still giving full cal mag. This was about 2 weeks ago, I thought the problem was gone, but I trimmed some bottom leaves off that looked the worse. Now it seems to be back.

With the high humidity we have had, I though it could be sept. Tent generally stays between 50-60%, some times, especially in the evening when they are first turned on, its gets up to 65-70%, but I get it down fairly quick.

The problems with leaves first showed up after adding in the part A, so i did a flush when they looked really bad, let it sit for 2 days with nothing. Then went back to 25% on nutes, still giving full cal mag. This was about 2 weeks ago, I thought the problem was gone, but I trimmed some bottom leaves off that looked the worse. Now it seems to be back.

With the high humidity we have had, I though it could be sept. Tent generally stays between 50-60%, some times, especially in the evening when they are first turned on, its gets up to 65-70%, but I get it down fairly quick.
Humidity shouldn't be a problem in veg. They like it humid. The problem will be down the road when they perspire in flower. That's when you need your rh<50%. Anytime you want to fix something in coco do a feeding or 2 of 1/4 nute solution. That's everything mixed and then water it down with 3 parts water 1 part solution. Always feed with some nutes. Never just straight water

If your in coco those plants can do

4 ml cal mag xtra
4 ml sensi grow for coco part a
5 ml sensi grow comfort coco part b

(Per gallon)
Just normal water dont start with fish water.

Save the fish water for a promix typre soil

If your in coco those plants can do

4 ml cal mag xtra
4 ml sensi grow for coco part a
5 ml sensi grow comfort coco part b

(Per gallon)
Just normal water dont start with fish water.

Save the fish water for a promix typre soil

Just 4 ml per gallon of part A? Directions say 4ml per liter...

I have no problem going with you guys recommendation, just making sure. I'm a little above that and they were doing fine until yesterday. The actually still look really nice, it was just those lower leaves on one plant.

Im just gonna start feeding with straight ozarka water. as of now, it cost about 4 bucks per week to use that. I don't trust my well water on the girls yet, and definately not the tap water. I've been feeding koi pond water for years with great results in soil, guess I assumed the coco would have no problems. Then again, I never ph it either, and tomatoes, peppers and zuc were all fine. The rose garden loves it too. Im going to have it tested by the county to see exactly whats in the koi pond water. I know it's high in nitrates, and ammonia. Maybe the canna just don't like the ammonia, it makes the water high in alkaline.

Me 3! There new kits look pretty killer too. Timber has a new design from them and Samsung is producing their design as well

:high-five::thumb::high-five:

Good mornin people. So really loving this new light, I'm already seeing some good growth, and light penetration. Ive had to work a little harder at keeping the temp and humity at the proper levels. I was thinking time to put many of these in flower, until this morning when I looked at them. This is the second day in a row Ive come in to see droopy plants (only 3 of them that are in straight coco, the ones in a coco/soil mix are doing fine), and yesterday they got a full feeding, as well as a good foliage spray. My foliage spray consists of spring water (ph is perfect) with molassas (1:15 solution) with a tea tree solution (1:10) added. So I don't understand why they are droopy, and they still feel heavy as if they have plenty of water. Nutes are at full strength, Sensi A & B, B-52, and cal mag, all mixed at directions directly on the bottle. There is also some spots on the leaves I can't figure out. They aren't like the spots before really. Can anyone help with what I could possibly have going on. Only thing I can think of, could be they are getting a little root bound, and I need to transplant one last time before we go to flower.

Good mornin people. So really loving this new light, I'm already seeing some good growth, and light penetration. Ive had to work a little harder at keeping the temp and humity at the proper levels. I was thinking time to put many of these in flower, until this morning when I looked at them. This is the second day in a row Ive come in to see droopy plants (only 3 of them that are in straight coco, the ones in a coco/soil mix are doing fine), and yesterday they got a full feeding, as well as a good foliage spray. My foliage spray consists of spring water (ph is perfect) with molassas (1:15 solution) with a tea tree solution (1:10) added. So I don't understand why they are droopy, and they still feel heavy as if they have plenty of water. Nutes are at full strength, Sensi A & B, B-52, and cal mag, all mixed at directions directly on the bottle. There is also some spots on the leaves I can't figure out. They aren't like the spots before really. Can anyone help with what I could possibly have going on. Only thing I can think of, could be they are getting a little root bound, and I need to transplant one last time before we go to flower.

They look root bound. That's a small pot for a plant that big. I would up pot and when you flip you might have to do multiple feeds in a day. In straight coco in flower I'm feeding 3-4 time's a day. Remember to always feed with lights on.

They look root bound. That's a small pot for a plant that big. I would up pot and when you flip you might have to do multiple feeds in a day. In straight coco in flower I'm feeding 3-4 time's a day. Remember to always feed with lights on.

Oy. I'm all out of Coco. Just now ordered some more, had a feeling root bound may be an issue. Guess I'm going to go to 25 gallon pots, don't see a point in going from 6 to 10. I have a coco/soil mix that I have been playing with on some of the newer plants. I'm guessing they are root bound. 3-4 times a day?? HOLY MOLY. Are you feeding doing runoff that often? If that's the case, and what I need to do, it's time to get a big res for mixing nutes.

One of my boys is still alive and thriving...OUTSIDE where he belongs. The other, well, he was culled. Goat got to eat him for breakfast.
Be careful wiht he one outside pollen can really work it's way places. What is sensi grow for cocos feed rec? 4ml per L?

Back
Top Bottom