First Time Grow: SoCal Outdoor

Hello everyone!
Been smoking since a dime bag was dirt weed and actually came in a baggie. Started toking again about a year ago. Back in the early 80's I grew a few plants that turned out just OK. Living in SoCal where it is currently very hot - over 100.
In June a buddy gave me some clones to grow outdoors. So far so good!
Soil = half Fox Farms Coco Loco / half Ocean Forrest. The plants seem to like this. The loco means I am watering very little even in the heat - about 22 ounces of PH adjusted water per day per plant (3 gallon containers). The OF allowed me to use very little nutrients the first month or so. Now using Fox Farms Trio following their soil feeding schedule.
I'm about two weeks into flower. All the same - Terra OG.

Looking forward to learning from the experts here and sharing any successes I may have.
IMG_0994.JPG

Like a few others here we are preparing for the apoc that apparently is already hereLOL.
Ya know, now that you mention it, I think I'm being selfish. My small grow is just for me. I should really think more about friends and family during these stressful days.
Next time :lot-o-toke:

Hello everyone!
Been smoking since a dime bag was dirt weed and actually came in a baggie. Started toking again about a year ago. Back in the early 80's I grew a few plants that turned out just OK. Living in SoCal where it is currently very hot - over 100.
In June a buddy gave me some clones to grow outdoors. So far so good!
Soil = half Fox Farms Coco Loco / half Ocean Forrest. The plants seem to like this. The loco means I am watering very little even in the heat - about 22 ounces of PH adjusted water per day per plant (3 gallon containers). The OF allowed me to use very little nutrients the first month or so. Now using Fox Farms Trio following their soil feeding schedule.
I'm about two weeks into flower. All the same - Terra OG.

Looking forward to learning from the experts here and sharing any successes I may have.
IMG_0994.JPG
Welcome
And nice plants

Back
Top Bottom