First time grow

Enfilade

Hey guys, I just purchased 2 x Bubba clones. They are pre-teen and I am going to plant them in my backyard...any tips on transfer into soil and first week maintenance?

I also have a drip system in my yard that runs for 1 hour mid-morning, will this work out? Multiple drip tubes?

thanks for any info, i'll get pics up as I go along.

Thanks for the reply, I decided to just self-water them for now, maybe put the drip in a few weeks. I have been only watering the soil when it is dry to touch on top and spraying the plant with a mist.

Sadly, I had to transplant a plant twice because it's first location wasn't working and it is in shock...the other plant looks much healthier and only is in minor shock from the transplant...I added B-1 vitamins to help with that.

I also put netting around the plant in shock to help protect it from direct sun today, gonna be a hot one, don't know if it will even help.

2mgo7er.jpg

Current Pics

ftdfli.jpg

286s60l.jpg

I probably would of left them in pots seems that the soil didn't do very well hopefully that'll change but it depends on what part you leave in it's really time for flowering I would of transplanted in a 5 gal that way you can move them and as the natural sun goes shorter they would of started to bud in a few weeks and you'd probably get a nice amount there,hopefully they'll do well and.....good luck

Ya, I would have rather potted them but it was a matter of getting the plants in a discreet place and a pot would have stuck out.

Back
Top Bottom