First Time Grower - Hydro Grow - Tips Welcome

Re: First Time Grower, Hydro Grow, Tips welcomed

Yeah you will get some dense nug there for sure! The practice your talking about is a SOG many plants together with single colas, but would still keep 2/3 on if it was me. Yeah I trim the bottom also during flower , no point as you say, but some popcorn good for hash and other things like a smoke while you wait fot the rest to dry.

But we all love tests its what its about, will be good to see this stick nug! :) :peace:

Don't mean to wade in here but reading the posts I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding and I don't want people to fall out as I don't think there were any negative intentions!

JBC, I think you may have misread maverick's post. He said "No not at all your opinions are welcomed", not "No not all opinions are welcomed". Being the complete pedant I am a couple of commas may have helped avoid the confusion, but I think he meant he welcomed your help and advice, not that he didn't.

Don't mean to wade in here but reading the posts I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding and I don't want people to fall out as I don't think there were any negative intentions!

JBC, I think you may have misread maverick's post. He said "No not at all your opinions are welcomed", not "No not all opinions are welcomed". Being the complete pedant I am a couple of commas may have helped avoid the confusion, but I think he meant he welcomed your help and advice, not that he didn't.

Oops!! I <3 green knight that's exactly what I meant!! Damn commas, JBC420 this exactly refers to the call rather than text statement!! I didn't even catch that thanks green knight!!!! Extremely appreciated!!!

No worries mate, it's so easy to get misunderstandings on these things.

There was a really good one on another thread where BPN thanked someone for patronising his business, as in thank you for being a patron and using my business. But patronising has two very different meanings!

I don't think the fact that most of us are stoned necessarily helps!

There was a really good one on another thread where BPN thanked someone for patronising his business, as in thank you for being a patron and using my business. But patronising has two very different meanings!
Ha seen that we was all saying what we thought it meant until X came along with a dictionary brain and told us haha,

I'm sorry that I was high when I posted my update meow...meow won't happen again meow!
No need for appologize mate think it is the weed haha, me and my missus do it face to face when we high :laughtwo:

Ha seen that we was all saying what we thought it meant until X came along with a dictionary brain and told us haha,

X saves many a day! I'm still trying to work 'perspicacious' into an everyday sentence though!

@ Green Knight "perspicacious" At the stoners request. This word is not nor has ever been in the English dictionary. Please try again

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom