First time grower - Many questions - Here are the first

I see you're in the sacramento area, I'd highly recommend checking out midnight farms clones (I ran them last grow and again this grow and they seem to be some pretty quality genetics!) Zen Garden Wellness in sacramento (great dispensary) caries midnight farms clones almost exclusively.

Just a couple suggestions from me ... :hmmmm:

Think about getting some wheeled dollies for under the pots. At least that way, you can spin them in place.

I'm a little concerned about the amount of light you'll have. I typically used 4 of those CFLs over one vegging plant in the early stages. You say supplemental - do you have more light?

I can't be more helpful because I use this odd organic kit where there's no need for ph'ing, etc. :cheesygrinsmiley: I had bad water though - hardness of 400 - and that eventually became a problem, so I just bought a cheapo 5-stage R/O system - under $150.

I have four lamps that look like this and four 100-watt equivalent LED bulbs to go in. One lamp on each plant. Is that too much? I'm getting a bit of a late start and getting the girls (Named Pete, John, Roger and Keith, the original members of the Who) and I want to make sure the veg state is long enough to get them nice and strong before flowering. I have been told this is enough to keep them vegging. If you don't think so, I'll add that to my data to consider.

I'm on city water in the Bay Area (on the peninsula) and other than a drinking-water-high-PH and needing the usual overnight with an aquarium pump aeration
SL-300_692b904be4e16c7d7cc93c3b501a9f25.jpg

I see you're in the sacramento area, I'd highly recommend checking out midnight farms clones (I ran them last grow and again this grow and they seem to be some pretty quality genetics!) Zen Garden Wellness in sacramento (great dispensary) caries midnight farms clones almost exclusively.

Midnight seems specialize in hybrids, and I want stone indica, preferably landrace Afghani. I'll keep them in mind for next year.

Back
Top Bottom