First time grower needs help! is this nute lock or does it need more nitrogen?

Brack420

Hey everybody i could really use some help..iv looked all over the internet and 420mag but im still not sure what i have going on..iv got 4 26 watt 6500k cfls the plants are unkown strain bag seed in black magic organic soil..iv been giving them a 18-18-21 nuit mix at 1/4 strenght every other watering..my ph 6.2 going in and the water coming out the bottom if the pot is the same....the leaves at the bottom of the plant turned yellow first and now leaves farther up the plant are doing the same..
IMAG004019.JPG

IMAG003917.JPG

IMAG003820.JPG

Im not sure what i have going on here any help would be greatly appreciated!!:helpsmilie:

Hey everybody i could really use some help..iv looked all over the internet and 420mag but im still not sure what i have going on..iv got 4 26 watt 6500k cfls the plants are unkown strain bag seed in black magic organic soil..iv been giving them a 18-18-21 nuit mix at 1/4 strenght every other watering..my ph 6.2 going in and the water coming out the bottom if the pot is the same....the leaves at the bottom of the plant turned yellow first and now leaves farther up the plant are doing the same..

Im not sure what i have going on here any help would be greatly appreciated!!:helpsmilie:

Hey man looks like things are doing decent. One thing I notice right off the bat is your using a fertilizer that is meant for flowering and not veg. The nutes you want for veg is something like 20-10-10. You want the first number (nitrogen) to be higher than the other 2 numbers (phosphorus- potassium). Your girl is showing signs of nitrogen deficiency and the high p-k will lock that nitrogen out (unable to absorb). Treat this by flushing your soil with plain distilled water and get a high nitrogen fert. To flush just take twice the amount of water you normally use and soak the soil. You want a lot of run off so you know that you are flushing the build up of nutes. I like to flush after I don't water for a good 3 or 4 days so the soil is nice and dry and I don't over water her by flushing. Once you flush let the soil dry like normal and next time you water use your veg fert. O and p.s. I like to use fish emulsion for my veg fert. It's a good source of nitrogen and its organic and won't burn the plant. Hope all this helps you out man. I had some nutrient deficiency problems with my last couple grows and my journal has some really good info on it. Also under my blogs I have a good nutrient deficiency chart that is a life saver!!! Good luck growing and keep us updated!!

Oo and one more thing. I would say go to feeding every 3 waterings. So water- water- feed-water-water - feed... Etc. this will help keep you from getting salt build up in your soil and stressing your little girl out. By the way has "she" shown any signs of sex yet??? Do you know what to look for when sexing your plant???

Back
Top Bottom