First time grower needs help

JuiceMann

Im growing Fast Bud autos and i need sum help its been 2 weeks since i planted my seeds and they are not growing they have jus stayed at the same size wut could be the problem if u have any ideas please feel free 2 let me know pics will b coming soon

Re: First tyme grower needs help!!!!!!!!

Need way more info? Did you have any problems in germination? What type of media? What type of water? What are your temps like? Humidity? What type of nutes? Lighting schedule? Feeding/watering schedule? Strength of nutes? Any pests? Type of lighting? Wattage? For starter. Help us help you.

Re: First tyme grower needs help

Im growin in a hydro kit i had bought i keep tha ph of tha water at 6.5 im using T5 high outout bulbs i have 3 of those i did have tha light cycle on for 18/6 but 1 of my friends told me to switch it bac to 24 so now its on tha 24hr light cycle i try to keep tha temp around 70 or 75 and this my first tyme using autos so i didnt kno how 2 use nutes with autos or wen 2 start using nutes

my hydro kit is made out of a rubbermaid tube with 6 net cups and im using B'Cuzz stonewool as my growing media im using a reservior hydro system the T5 Fluorescent bulbs put out 5,ooo lumens per bulb im using 3 of those and i have a air pump and air stone hooked up to the reservior is there anythang else u need 2 know if so tell me what else u need 2 kno im really tryin 2 figure out this problem also tha roots keep growin but tha plant it self is not growing :hmmmm: and im growing 3 auto Fast Buds

my hydro kit is made out of a rubbermaid tube with 6 net cups and im using B'Cuzz stonewool as my growing media im using a reservior hydro system the T5 Fluorescent bulbs put out 5,ooo lumens per bulb im using 3 of those and i have a air pump and air stone hooked up to the reservior is there anythang else u need 2 know if so tell me what else u need 2 kno im really tryin 2 figure out this problem also tha roots keep growin but tha plant it self is not growing :hmmmm: and im growing 3 auto Fast Buds

Ok, i'm in a somewhat good mood......
from How to Ask for Grow Support

This is what your first post should of been like (minus all the unknowns):

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Fast Bud Auto
# of Plants - ??
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - seedlings
Setup - ????
Light - T5 (3 bulbs, but don't know length)
Nutrients - uknown
Medium - B'Cuzz stonewool
PPM - unknown
PH - unknown
RH - unknown
Room Temperature - unknown
Solution Temperature -unknown
Room Square Footage - unknown
Pests - unknown

Problem: its been 2 weeks since i planted my seeds and they are not growing, any one have any thoughts on this?
=======

Just like going into the doctor. You need to describe everything and in a manner that makes it easy to read for those of us who are lazy, but may have the knowledge you seek.

I would try to help, but lacking enough information, all I could do is pull something out and toss it on the table. Also, for something like this, pics are what is needed. In focus, up close, use the macro settings if you have them.

Hope That Helps, Keep the faith,
Prairie

First what ppm and RH im growing in a closet that is 43 and a half inches wide and 49 inches long tha lights r bout 2 feet long and r 120vper light, room temp between 70 and 75 degrees water temp is between 68 and 70 degrees i was lookin at some problem pics on 1 of those sites u had posted and seen sum pics i think my ph is 2 high cuz tha outer part of tha leaf is turnin a blackish purple color like tha phoshorus problem and my leaves r sagging a lil ans another ? where shud i keep tha water level in tha reservior and thankx 4 all tha help

First what ppm and RH im growing in a closet that is 43 and a half inches wide and 49 inches long tha lights r bout 2 feet long and r 120vper light, room temp between 70 and 75 degrees water temp is between 68 and 70 degrees i was lookin at some problem pics on 1 of those sites u had posted and seen sum pics i think my ph is 2 high cuz tha outer part of tha leaf is turnin a blackish purple color like tha phoshorus problem and my leaves r sagging a lil ans another ? where shud i keep tha water level in tha reservior and thankx 4 all tha help

Really??? REALLY?? You are going to answer like that?

Would you mind giving us some respect in the area of trying to read what you are trying to communicate to us?

Carriage returns, periods, proper spelling, and punctuation are all free to use. Not saying posts needs to be like a thesis turned in for your doctorate, but come on!!!

I'm done trying to help, unless you can get a clue in getting help.

Prairie

Melding Pot

Really??? REALLY?? You are going to answer like that?

Would you mind giving us some respect in the area of trying to read what you are trying to communicate to us?

Carriage returns, periods, proper spelling, and punctuation are all free to use. Not saying posts needs to be like a thesis turned in for your doctorate, but come on!!!

I'm done trying to help, unless you can get a clue in getting help.

Prairie
Easy Prairie,
Keep in mind that our forums are accessible to the world. There are people from all walks of life, socio/econimic classes, intellectual /academic levels, etc. I definitely understand your frustration. Also keep in mind that a good majority of members and guests alike log on or visit the site high as gas prices. No one can force u to help, I' just saying.....think about it. If you were asking for help the way that was comfortable for you and then were attacked for it, how would you feel? He wasn't disrespectful, at best probably jus stoned as a Salem witch. Thanks for your contribution just take it easy bro.

JuiceMann,
to make it easier for us to help. Understand what things (acronyms such as RH or PPMs) mean b4 attempting to respond. Neith have anything to do withb the measurements of ur grow space. I suggest taking some time to read a few things like the "How To Ask For Grow Support" link that was provided in a previous post in this thread. Also when U have time I'd like to sugesst that U look through the Everything You Need To Know About Marijuana" thread. Go to grow room> eveverything you need to know about marijuana. Scroll thru the titles/table of contents and read up on he basics. Since members and administrators have taken the time to type all of this type of info up and compile it for our use, its kind of offensive when 1 out of 3 new members comes and asks the same questions without having done any reading or research on their own. I cant speak for others,but I know I spent plenty of time and money messing things up in my garden trying to learn my craft. I also learned alot from my mistakes which is how I am able to help some people around here when they need it. I also did TONS of reading as well as went to school for this. Dont cheat urself out of getting the best possible help u can get by asking every question that comes to mind without putting your best foot forward to find the iinfo on ur own 1st. If you get stuck or dont understand something u've read just ask and I'm sure u'll find staff or a member who'll be more than willing to help you out because they see that ur trying and can remember what it was like when they were at that point in the learning process. Juice, dont give up. Continue to ask questions, just try and do more for urslef b4 u do. Good luck bro, :peace:

Back
Top Bottom