First time grower, plant is in flower

reddog0468

420 Member
So I’m close to the end of flour of my first plant outdoors which is a white widow so I clipped one of the buds off to look at it under a microscope The microscope goes in real deep and I scene stuff crawling in the buds and now I’m trying to figure out what they are I do have a video of it but don’t know how to add to this thread
thanks for any help

4DFBDE6D-2C92-4C0F-B5B5-BDE024027E6C.jpeg

I do have a video of it but don’t know how to add to this thread

You cannot upload the video to the forum. What you can do is to upload it to an approved video hosting website and then insert the link to it in a post here. The usual website for such purposes is YouTube, but there are others listed. To see what those are, go to any message entry / reply box (like the one below this post) and left-click - or tap, if you are on a cell phone or similar device - on the icon that looks like a horizontal row of three dots. It's the "Insert" icon, and the first option is "Media." When you select that, you will see a place to paste in the video's URL (link) and a Continue button, along with a list of the approved hosting websites. I do suggest YouTube, however.

Hmmm. I would expect to see damage to the leaves. They look good. I don’t really know what to suggest for dealing with them right now on the buds. Nematodes will kill them in the soil, which is probably where they came from. They eat eggs, larvae, and babies.

I bud wash my plants when I harvest them. That would get rid of them when they are ripe. Are you familiar with that?

Bud Washing

Thank you very much I appreciate all the help
1 more question how much longer do you think that plant Has left before I cut i’m guessing two weeks But because I am new to this I’m not sure

Back
Top Bottom