Need some help judging a couple of girls!

I have a loop but not getting a great view anyone out their have a better eye of judgement than me? I’m thinking about cutting half my top colas down to start the drying, and Amazon is taking toooo long on the microscope I’ve ordered and don’t want to over cook my plant! Thanks in advance for your time..

Attachments

• 8CFEE5AC-20FE-467C-801F-4659DCD75C80.jpeg
    8CFEE5AC-20FE-467C-801F-4659DCD75C80.jpeg
    492 KB · Views: 108
  • B125B1AC-31E4-4E8D-80EF-7A206ECAA7BB.jpeg
    B125B1AC-31E4-4E8D-80EF-7A206ECAA7BB.jpeg
    975.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 801FF5A5-6551-469C-9F1F-DB94059F2C33.jpeg
    801FF5A5-6551-469C-9F1F-DB94059F2C33.jpeg
    547.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 62A68B45-5C14-4FD3-AC8D-07AB35954A05.jpeg
    62A68B45-5C14-4FD3-AC8D-07AB35954A05.jpeg
    764.4 KB · Views: 112
  • A2F7086F-09AC-4CF6-B5FE-B7AA05C0DC87.jpeg
    A2F7086F-09AC-4CF6-B5FE-B7AA05C0DC87.jpeg
    901.4 KB · Views: 113
Is there more than one plant in there? Some colas appear close, others look like they have a few weeks left to go.
Yes I have 6 plants about 5-6 feet tall! This is first indoor grow For me I’ve harvested outdoor plants before and go off weather or eye ball it and guess had good luck. Just don’t want to chop early. The 2 plants that have the most color and hairs browning and curling in are the two im debating on harvesting the colas that look ripe to me. I think 2 plants in the room are more sativa dominant that look like they need more time to go. But today makes 56 days from light switch and I think I can notice a little amber going on on some colas. The leaves haven’t really started to turn much color to show them cannibalizing themselves like you notice naturally outdoors, and that’s why I’m confused. I also started flushing 7 days ago feeding just ph water.

Although my eyes aren’t what they used to be, the 2nd picture showing multiple tops, the top left cola looks like it might be foxtailing which tells me it’s likely ready and has been ready for a bit.

As for looking for amber, I no longer bother, some strains will not turn noticeably amber, so I look at the swell of the trichome heads and watch for heads bursting, signs of bursting, barring physical damage, tells me she is at her peak.

Although my eyes aren’t what they used to be, the 2nd picture showing multiple tops, the top left cola looks like it might be foxtailing which tells me it’s likely ready and has been ready for a bit.

As for looking for amber, I no longer bother, some strains will not turn noticeably amber, so I look at the swell of the trichome heads and watch for heads bursting, signs of bursting, barring physical damage, tells me she is at her peak.
I totally agree with ya I think I’m gona go ahead and chop! Appreciate your advice. It’s crazy to think I have a couple strains in here that finish flowering in 50 days lol! I guess I should keep the pollen from this one because it threw me a couple bananas at 5 weeks and haven’t had anymore. My judgment which I could be totally wrong but don’t sativa dominants in your opinion have top colas that look more like Christmas trees, and indica dominants have more round shaped buds? I grew a bunch of seeds I’ve been collecting now for a few years so this grow is a surprise!

All I have ever grown mate, are hybrids so really can’t comment on cola shape, but as for finishing fast, I have had a pheno of Blue Dream that can be ready in as little as 42 days post flip.

This pic is of her offspring after a self crossed her for seed.

4649E3E5-8705-4323-8F21-5553B34AEC9D.jpeg

This was taken Monday morning, 21st day post flip. I will not be surprised if some are ready in another 3 to 4 weeks.

All I have ever grown mate, are hybrids so really can’t comment on cola shape, but as for finishing fast, I have had a pheno of Blue Dream that can be ready in as little as 42 days post flip.

This pic is of her offspring after a self crossed her for seed.

4649E3E5-8705-4323-8F21-5553B34AEC9D.jpeg

This was taken Monday morning, 21st day post flip. I will not be surprised if some are ready in another 3 to 4 weeks.
That’s amazing my friend! How big is your yeild on a plant in flower for only that long? I just cut two down! Well cut them in half to harvest the tops and middle section. I’ve never grown blue dream before and to be honest I think that’s one of them plants I just cut down being that I’m getting a blueberry smell coming from it. Do you use co2? Didn’t this round but if it will benefit in the next run I’m gona give it a shot! Good set up you have their as well!

Colas on this girl grew like bananas. I feel tho co2 would have helped them fatten a little more, but idk how much more by the looks of her!

Attachments

• 6440A7B0-D1BA-4ABB-B55D-A9E75E3831B6.jpeg
    6440A7B0-D1BA-4ABB-B55D-A9E75E3831B6.jpeg
    875.6 KB · Views: 94
Last round I hit about 2lbs with five plants and all different strains, it was more or less a wild grow as I was away a lot and not able to train them.

this round there are 18 plants in 10gal fabric pots each with 4 tops. If these girls produce tops like the Blue Dream from the last round, I expect to double the yield with this setup

Looks good my friend! Loving the dreamy look lol! I’ve got a buddy vegging out a cross between a diesel and blue dream waiting for a feed back on getting a couple cuts from that. More than likely that’s going to leave a punch on the uphoric feeling.

I was always interested in trying that out. I didn’t know how crazy some get when it comes to organic products so I’ve been trying to go that route as much as possible but I guess no matter what you feed your plant most stuff has some sort of non organics in the nutrients so I guess it doesn’t really matter a whole lot.

Actually, GA3 is a plant hormone derived from plants so is considered organic, it’s how they produce seedless grapes among other crops and is safe for consumption in the quantities we use

Actually, GA3 is a plant hormone derived from plants so is considered organic, it’s how they produce seedless grapes among other crops and is safe for consumption in the quantities we use
Good info to know! I might have to try and dab into that a little. Love experimenting.

Back
Top Bottom