First time grower

so this is my first bro and according to my calendar i’m at 5 weeks and 2 days flowering but my buds are looking small is this how it goes are should they be bigger than this at this stage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 40
Please consider supplying us with some relevant information. See:

by specs under a staggering 200 watts. 220 total if everything's pushing it.

are you growing more than one - two plants ?
vote more / better light.

You’re plants look healthy. That’s the most important part. It should not be understated what a great accomplishment that is

As others have stated more light is best. The plant gets energy from the light and uses that to grow big buds.

every plant is unique and flowers at its own schedule. I would advise getting a jewelers loupe and decide when to harvest based on trichomes

good luck!

if you start a journal I’d love to follow along

You’re doing the Right thing. Keep it up!

@Budget LED makes the best grow light I’ve ever had.

If you’re wanting a recommendation

As others have mentioned, the plants look healthy. That is most important.

Every strain / pheno can be different and flowering times can vary. Visually, it does look like more of a 3 week flower timeline.

More Lighting would definitely help.

so my set up is a 6’5 tall 5x5 i’m using fox farm soil and general organic bio gro products temp is 78 in the day but 80 at night humidity is 40-50

Hey @taylorgrowernew89 ...

Very nice job on growing these plants!!!

I just finished growing some 8 week plants and some 10 week plants, ... what strains are you growing so we check the "time to harvest" value.

Basically though, your plants are healthy so those budlets are on track and will start getting larger. Your also going to notice those white pistils start to change color ... I like that part of the grow ...

Back
Top Bottom