1 Feminized White Widow from Pyramid

4x4 Tent

Growers Choice 315W CMH 3K
Can RS 4 HO Fan
Can-Lite 4” Filter

5 Gallon Pot
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
FloraNova Bloom

I just started germinating the seeds and found out that my in-laws are coming into town in 10 weeks. Any advice you can give a first time grower to maximize this yield within that period of time?

Any other growing advice and tips will also be appreciated. Thanks.

Well hopefully they will be finished by then. There’s really no way of speeding up the process, I think environment plays a big role with autos. Seems like three people can grow same autos and they will all finish at different times lol. I have some autos going right now and they are suppose to be 85 day autos so we’ll see lol. All you can do is keep check on trichomes and harvest when ready. Hope this helps.✌️

You can run a shorter light cycle to help them finish quicker plants produce flowering hormones in the dark. With a mixed bag already I would think 20/4 on/off for the first week and 12/12 or even 11/13 the remainder is more or less your only chance to finish the WW in time.

It may work but I’m not sure cause I run some ww autos from seedsman my first grow and I had to put a couple in the photo tent under 12/12 cause it got to crowded in the tent and the plants on 12/12 was the last autos to finish.✌️

The guy I got the equipment from suggested something similar. He said possibly go to 24 hour cycle to accelerate the flowering stage and then go to 12/12 for the budding. Thoughts?

Are either of you using CMH 315w? I’m trying to figure out the best distance from plant and wattage I should be using.

I fear there isn't much hope for the White Widow. You could run a shortened veg period to try to get her to yield something but you will hamper all your autos extremely. Since you have more autos than photos I'd focus on them. Autos need to really get out of the gate quick if you want to have any chance at a good yield from them. Starving them of light after a week would probably give you 3 runts. I'd also think that you're under powered on light. 315w might be able to start you in veg but I doubt it will be enough during bloom.

Back
Top Bottom