First time grower

bklynmd

this is the first time that i'm growing. i germinated my seeds, after they sprouted i placed them in rockwool. i placed the rockwool in my dome and filled it half way with water. after almost a week, 2 out of 12 that i placed in the dome grew ( stem with leaves ). what i did was grain the dome. now i water when needed. my question is did the rest of my seeds die?
can anyone help?

Hey welcome to 420...Some seeds are more dormant than others meaning they will take longer to pop. So either they are no good are they will take there time to come above surface. Best thing to do next time is let your seeds soak in a cup of room temp water over night then wrap them in a most paper towel and then put it into a little sandwich bag and let it sit for 4-5 days. After that check them to see if the tap root came out. That will let you know which seeds are worth planting. The ones that's showing there tap root plant them in soil :)

Don't forget to vote for member of the month the link is in my signature we value participation here at 420 :thumb:

They probably aren't dead, in fact, they are most likely behind the other two. WizHigh is right, some just take longer than others. Give'em a few days before you start assuming they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom