First time Growing

BlazingBetty8

I have two plants growing next to each other in what i think is a 3"x5" closet.
Under a 70w light
They are "Purple Diesel" and "Romulan" they had about 7 weeks of veg-growing and are in the 4th week of flower-growing.

I think I am doing well for the first time, but would like some Input.
Only mistake I was told I made was using merical grow (which I understand is a big mistake, cause the plants soil contributes greatly and needs good soil)

Otherwise I water each of them with about 1/2qt of water at about 6.0ph when they get dry.
I have covered the walls in foil with foil tape.
I've noticed that on the Romulan the tips of the leaves are turning yellow, I was told it was cause of merical grow. They Purple Diesel is growing great.

I also don't know how to post photos on here for you to see. So if someone could ex-plane that for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, 1st off click the "learn to post ur pics here" link in my signature and that should walk you through the process. 2nd 70W what? Incandescent? CFL? In my opinion 70w isn't going to deliver enough lumens for a great harvest, however you will have something to smoke most likely. With Miracle Grow soils one cannot monitor the dosage of nutes administered nor when they have been depleted. With that said. You may want to purchase some decent nutrients. There is a book by Seymour Buds called "How To Grow Marijuana for Under $100" or something along those lines. In his book he chronicles a grow using CFLs in close proximity to canopy as well as Miracle Grow soil. Check into it, post some pics, and look into some notes and get back to us.

Back
Top Bottom