First Time Indoor Grow

Not trying to be rude, but you need to provide a little more information than that. There's a lot of good tutorials on these forums which are a great start. Personally, I read The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green before I did anything. It gave me a lot of things to consider but I still had questions after that. Just some things to think about ... what are you growing in (tent, cabinet, room), soil or hydro, what type of lights. You need fertilizers, ventilation fans and ducting, pots, meters or other methods of testing pH and humidity, a fan or two for circulation, etc. So there's a lot to consider. If you have specific questions I'm sure myself or others (more experienced growers) will be happy to answer. But we can't make many suggestions without getting a better idea what options you're considering.

I am trying to figure out how to upload pictures so I can explain what I am trying to do. Thanks. You are not being rude.

Sent from my Z958 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I could use any experienced help to make this grow the most successful and productive.

Don't mess with your plants, let them grow and be patient. Mother nature has things all figured out!
Take lots of pictures each day so you can track changes.
Assume any issue is over feeding, over watering, over xxxx...

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom