First Time Outdoor Growfest 2006

chaiBong

Hello all, just like to introduce myself as this is my first post on these forums and just thought I'd say hello.

Anyways.... so recently me and a buddy decided the time had come for us to start our forray into the world of growing. We have been basically pure researching this site and other sites on the internet as well as some friends we know of in real life. When we felt we were sufficiently prepared, and the season seemed right we decided we would begin. We purchased 5 plants yesterday, and hopefully 10 more soon and the last couple days have been searching for a good spot. We found a perfect one today and just set it up taking out all the weeds etc and churning the soil. (Except for the strange fact we found a bone ....)
We are going to go to the store tomorrow and pick up all our soil and fertilizer and hopefully we are sucessful.

A little background we live in North Vancouver and are growing in the forest in North Vancouver and hope the long rain spells we get here do not hurt our lovely little babies.

I'm going to start posting pictures and just record some things down so any other people who are considering growing outside can learn from our mistakes and advice.

Thanks for reading this.

yea sure thing we should have em planted by friday and ill make sure to take some good pictures.

Did Ya Get To The Store And Get All Your Stuff Yet??
Good Luck And Play Safe.. Keep This World Green..
P.j. Out......

We got 5 planted a few days ago, haven't checked on them since we planted them. (Hopefully my babies are still alright) Going to pick up some more germinated seeds, going to plant them tonight and take some pics as well. I'll hopefully have them all posted tonight.
man im nervous about my babies all alone out there in the wild.!

Just an overview of the whole operation(Look close and you can see the 6 plants, 2 more planted behind the camera and 2 pots out of view. 10 in total)

img00107ra.jpg

my.php
I'll make sure to take some pictures IN THE DAY TIME. but its all i got so far, hopefully tomorrow I'll take some better ones.

MAN WE LOVE THAT B.C. BUD..
WE WILL BE BACK IN VANCOUVER NOV.28th 29th 30th AND DEC 1,2,3rd.
we are going to seattle on 11/27/06 to a monday night football game (seahawks vs greenbay) and then it's off too vancouver and then hop on the ferry to victoria for three days and then get back on a ferry to port townsen..
(i think that is the name of that town in wa..) SO I HOPE YOUR GROW IS A GOOD ONE.. I NEED MORE B.C. BUD..
P.J. OUT:sasmokin:

you better stock up on bc bud while your here

Excellent. I assume these are bagseeds? Looking forward to an outdoor grow.

haha nice nice. just gonna go up and take some good pictures in the sun

Looking really good. I like you fence around the whole operation idea. I've never thought of that, I was going to put seperate fences around each plant .... , Well i only have 1 plant outdoors right now, with 2 indoors( sold 2 ), with a fence around it, fuckin rabbits .....

Looks like its starting. Keep passing the chie bong, and like my dad always used to tell me.. son if I die tom i want u to remeber one thing. " Pufff Pufff Passs"

i was just wondering if there is anything to do as our plants are in vancouver which receives loads of rain. And the last couple of days it has just been pouring out. is there some steps i should take to protect the plants or such.

I like ure setup man looks kinda professional. The hole fence and all. Well I'm not to sure about the rain problem ure plants must be drupping and shit. Maybe clear garbage bag coverage. Anyone have any other ideas?

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
https://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...st-photos.html

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates...

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom