First time vape

been smokin for a long time. wanted to see what a vape felt like so i found this video on youtube about how to make one out of a light bulb. i made it and tried it....its kinda crude but i was able to experiance what a vape is like and i fukn luv it! am i alone? :hmmmm:

been smokin for a long time. wanted to see what a vape felt like so i found this video on youtube about how to make one out of a light bulb. i made it and tried it....its kinda crude but i was able to experiance what a vape is like and i fukn luv it! am i alone? :hmmmm:

$55 for a vapor genie, a wonderful investment

you know, I'm torn. Truly conflicted through and through on this subject.. I wanna agree with you all on the virtues of the vap and join in by throwing around around phrases of praise while prancing around in silk pajamas tossing rose pedals in me wake. I really do, that is no exaggeration I would love to do that( I'm strange and I accept that). How ever there lays deep, deep, deep inside me this unyielding stubborn feeling of a lack of satisfaction left by the vap. See every time I use a vap I feel great, awesome really. Its not the out come that leaves me wanting its the act. Vap'in kind of, if you dont my crass, kind of feels like marijuana's equivalent of masturbation. You have the desired end result but it just doesn't feel right. Oh sure it feels good, we all know that. how ever much in the same way that masturbation is just a sexual farce so is vap'in feels like a smoking farce to me. I sit there puffing on this tube, get a hint of marijuana essence, a good buzz and.... I dunno maybe i'm just hung up on some psychological BS i have built into me of what enjoying marijuana is or rather should be. I enjoy the smoke in the air, filling my lungs, hovering on my breath as i slowly exhale. Its like sex to me, sure i can vap my self all I want, but with out the smoke its just masturbation to me..

:smokin:

you know, I'm torn. Truly conflicted through and through on this subject.. I wanna agree with you all on the virtues of the vap and join in by throwing around around phrases of praise while prancing around in silk pajamas tossing rose pedals in me wake. I really do, that is no exaggeration I would love to do that( I'm strange and I accept that). How ever there lays deep, deep, deep inside me this unyielding stubborn feeling of a lack of satisfaction left by the vap. See every time I use a vap I feel great, awesome really. Its not the out come that leaves me wanting its the act. Vap'in kind of, if you dont my crass, kind of feels like marijuana's equivalent of masturbation. You have the desired end result but it just doesn't feel right. Oh sure it feels good, we all know that. how ever much in the same way that masturbation is just a sexual farce so is vap'ing feels like a smoking farce. I sit there puffing on this tube, a get a hint of marijuana essence, a good buzz and.... I dunno maybe i'm just hung up on some psychological BS i have built into me of what enjoying marijuana is or rather should be. I enjoy the smoke in the air, filling my lungs, hovering on my breath as i slowly exhale. Its like sex to me, sure i can vap my self all I want, but with out the smoke its just masturbation to me..

wait til your 54 and your lungs spend the first hour of the day convulsing with the smoke from the nite before...

and i've never pranced...

wait til your 54 and your lungs spend the first hour of the day convulsing with the smoke from the nite before...

I understand what you are saying and I am sure there will come the day i will agree with you. I mean really I'm teetering on the line. I like the vap, oh i could love the vap. I'm just as I said torn.

and i've never pranced...

interesting you've never pranced, yet you have partaken in the act of throwing flower petals as you walk. that's weird man. One usually comes with the other. But to each their own i suppose. :slide:

interesting you've never pranced, yet you have partaken in the act of throwing flower petals as you walk. that's weird man. One usually comes with the other. But to each their own i suppose. :slide:

i luv my flowers....

you know, I'm torn. Truly conflicted through and through on this subject.. I wanna agree with you all on the virtues of the vap and join in by throwing around around phrases of praise while prancing around in silk pajamas tossing rose pedals in me wake. I really do, that is no exaggeration I would love to do that( I'm strange and I accept that). How ever there lays deep, deep, deep inside me this unyielding stubborn feeling of a lack of satisfaction left by the vap. See every time I use a vap I feel great, awesome really. Its not the out come that leaves me wanting its the act. Vap'in kind of, if you dont my crass, kind of feels like marijuana's equivalent of masturbation. You have the desired end result but it just doesn't feel right. Oh sure it feels good, we all know that. how ever much in the same way that masturbation is just a sexual farce so is vap'in feels like a smoking farce to me. I sit there puffing on this tube, get a hint of marijuana essence, a good buzz and.... I dunno maybe i'm just hung up on some psychological BS i have built into me of what enjoying marijuana is or rather should be. I enjoy the smoke in the air, filling my lungs, hovering on my breath as i slowly exhale. Its like sex to me, sure i can vap my self all I want, but with out the smoke its just masturbation to me..

I'm the same way, when given the choice I prefer to smoke, but vaping is a really nice change of pace, especially if you're interested in the true taste of the weed. Vaping also gives you a different high, much more cerebral without all of the couch lock that comes from actually combusting the plant matter.

I really havent smoked since i got my volcano. maybe one or two times when i didnt have access to the vape (concerts). The only thing i really miss about smoking is the toys like bongs and pipes.

Okay, thanks man. There were no instructions included with the vape. I'm guessing they don't want to open themselves up to BS from Big Brother.

Wow its no wonder its harsh ..... i usually vape around 375-410 and try to stay around 380 and i find that it is smooth and easy hits. Dont forget that it could just be that type of weed too.... i get harsher hits from trainwreck even at lower temps.

$55 for a vapor genie, a wonderful investment

Mr.Grunge,Just picked up one of those(VG) the other day myself ,unfortunatly not much to put in it yet,have to make a trip to the disprnsary tomorrow. Love your sig !!so true !!

Thats all I do anymore is vaporize. I smoked for over thirty years, been vaporizing for a couple now and I love it. The taste is great, the high is more intense, and it keeps my house from smelling like burnt marijuana. I can sit in the living room and do it w/o offending anyone. I run mine at 350, too hot burns it, makes it smell bad. You gotta remember your not toking on a pipe or bong, take it easy inhaling......let it flow, it will taste better and you wont go off choking and swearing you wont ever vap again. Ebay has vaporizers. I have two, one for the house and one for garage. The ones like vapor Doc that has a knob adjustment for temp is good. Bought one of the others and wore it out after 6 mo. the digital thing quit registering and it quit heating because it wouldnt re-set.

Thats all I do anymore is vaporize. I smoked for over thirty years, been vaporizing for a couple now and I love it. The taste is great, the high is more intense, and it keeps my house from smelling like burnt marijuana. I can sit in the living room and do it w/o offending anyone. I run mine at 350, too hot burns it, makes it smell bad. You gotta remember your not toking on a pipe or bong, take it easy inhaling......let it flow, it will taste better and you wont go off choking and swearing you wont ever vap again.

I went out and bought a vamp and it burns the stash cousing a bad smell, stale smoke and it made me cough more than usual....I would love to vamp all the time as you I have been smokin for some 30 years. What is the brand and how much did it set you back....price... I grow some 12 lbs or so a year for personal use and would love not to cough so much when smokin.....:thanks::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom