First time with seeds after 1 fail

kneegrow

I've tried to grow some blueberry og kush from seed and I've completely failed, I'm used to cuttings and this is the first time I've tried, Can anyone recommend any easy seeds to grow from blueberry / cheese sort of strand please?

I was looking up some info on the strain Blue Cheese (Cheese X Blueberry). From what I found this strain has amazing reviews and is also on the easier side to grow, might be just what you are looking for. Other choices I found are Blue Venom (Blueberry X White Widow) and Cheese Quake (Cheese X Querkle). Look these up if you're interested.

I was looking up some info on the strain Blue Cheese (Cheese X Blueberry). From what I found this strain has amazing reviews and is also on the easier side to grow, might be just what you are looking for. Other choices I found are Blue Venom (Blueberry X White Widow) and Cheese Quake (Cheese X Querkle). Look these up if you're interested.

I was looking into it and i was thinking of big buddha cheese im hoping this goes well this time

how far did you get before the plant died. I find seeds are easy to start and maintain.. I just germinate them in a rock wool cube, and keep it under a cfl light for the first few weeks. Once its roots are established you can probably treat it the same as a cutting....

Another thing you could do since you were having difficulty with growing from seed is start a grow thread and post pics regularly. There are many extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable folks here that will talk you through whatever problems you encounter so you can act on saving the grow before it all goes south.

Good luck:green_heart:

One has died now but last one is still alive, i made the mistake of feeding a small amount of nutes, I'm going to buy some more tommorow and ill make a journal about it to see if people can help, Thanks guys nice to see people will help.

Back
Top Bottom