First Timer Just Trying To Live Pain Free

True. It really has been a reliable old hag for me. Put her down.... maybe a few times and she still putts around for me great!

Oh yeah man. Yamaha is one of the only companies not making their bikes in Thailand and stuff. All Japanese
She's a great little ride I just wish I had the 1200... or 11 or whatnot I love to ride with my wife. And it's time we get a real ride. But also looking at a side by side so idk....

I love the sound of the night rod. That thing when u twist the wrist it just launches. I was gonna get one for 23k i think it was

She's a great little ride I just wish I had the 1200... or 11 or whatnot I love to ride with my wife. And it's time we get a real ride. But also looking at a side by side so idk....
Ah that would be awesome. Theres a guy I know here that rides with his dog in a sidecar on his bike

Just got home from shopping with the misses and toddler. I forgot to bring my vape so I was so keen to hit that mighty 15 minutes ago lol. I just swallowed 4 of my coco caps and am gonna hit the mighty again. Big job tomorrow and my backs killin me

Morning peeps. I just chopped the little novelty blue cheese Auto I had. I always thought that the big sativa hermed, thats why it started seeding. As I chopped the tiny blue cheese I noticed the nanners and open nanners. That explains why the big sativa seeded from that side and height first and not from the top. At least ill be able to test out some beans of my own lol

A couple of pics. Last time I drained a lot of the water and topped up. It was around 700ppm. Last week sometime. Now I drained the bucked and put ph'd straight water in

Shes definitely 10% amber now. The propper flush begins. I love how much weight they can put on in that last 2 weeks
420-magazine-mobile1956816365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780011585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile188313575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2076909780.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1659352037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1703157433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom