First timer needs advice

Jd1989

Hey guys , I have two autos under 450watt cfl , they seem to be flowering now I was wondering can I expect the buds to get any bigger ? And how fast ? Sorry for newb question never got this far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    871.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 36
Gratz on the first grow:cheer:

I really like the scrog you made from the metal(right?) do you know what strain you are growing? that makes it easyer to know what they like most :)

Have a great day:high-five:

Ahh cool can’t wait to see how they go , they are lowryder auto skunk , I’m not sure how much to expect from them at all, if anyone can see at this stage how I’m doing I would love to know haha, also yeh the scrog is metal I had it lying around when I built my grow box. I think I’m doing that right aswel lol

thats makes it easy to track their needs. if you know the breeder try to go on the breeders website to check what they tell about their genetics. if i am right its a ruderalis hybrid. i havent grown any ruderalis yet so i am carefull in advice. maybe @newty knows how to handle this girl. she has more then one trick up her sleeve mostly :circle-of-love:

Yeh a friend got them for me haha it says on the packet low rider automatic skunk x ruderalis so I’m guessing that’s it :) I have no idea how much to expect from these plants though , any idea ?

Yeh I guess so first try is always gonna be hit and miss , they do look like they’re going well tho for now :)

Back
Top Bottom