First Visit

Marek

Scored some gnarly Purple Erkle on my first visit over to ADHC, this is some great stuff! When I first got it, I almost thought it wasn't even purple, only because the trichomes were so dense and white, it hid the darker color, but as you can see below, its quite purple and mmmmm oooh so tasty!! Love their jars too, totally airtight like a homemade babyfood jar.

PE-Front-ADHC.jpg

Purkle-ADHC.jpg

2 Thumbs up for the Lounge area too, this place is great, 2 volcanos with plans to add a third, waterpipes, groovy sights and sounds.

Marek, can you give us some info on the prices? I have noticed some clubs take liberty's in over charging for the same quality medicine you find at DIFFERNT clubs, that charge less.
-PM

it was 65 i think for the purple, but he gave me 10% off for the first time so it was like 58.50

IMO not a bad price at all for PE, for the quality of this strain i feel well satisfied, can't wait to get more strains up, hopefully soon

Mr Marek- that does look good. Good price.. from a Socal MCD? Good for you.:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom