Hollander's 2000W 2nd Soil Grow

HollanderCA

Hey everyone This is my 2nd soil grow, There are new editions to the Garden. First off my intake, I have a Cap 10 inch Inline fan Bringing my fresh air into my garden and another 12 inch Cap inline fan on my Can Filter. Ive also added another Reflector a Xxxtreeme hood big ass reflector lol trust me biggest on the market. So i have 2 of those bad boys rocking ducted up pumping out 2000watts of a mixture of Hps and Mh. So lets get started

Bucket Size - 5 Gal tall bucket
Medium - Soil Organicare Pure Earth Indoor Aeration Formula
Lights - (2) 1000w HID
Nutrients - Advance Nutrients Sensi Grow Pack, Voodoo, B 52
Strain(s) - Black Domina (Sensi Seeds), Purple Erkle (Vallejo Club), Romulan( San Pablo Club)
# of Plants: 25

Black Domina is a Pure Indica 100%, Sensi Seeds says this is a cross between some elite indicas, Northern Lights, Ortega, HashPlant, and Afgani SA

The Purple Erkle is from a local club.. Genetics are a little sketchy people have differnt opinions..Mine this strain orginated In Humboldt. So i trust its a good plant

The Romulan I picked up is a California Version I belive because the Info on the tray said California Strain x White Rhino the plants looked great and it was what i was looking for 100% pure indica

A few shots of the garden

Misc_093.JPG
Misc_087.JPG

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom