Purple Clones!

Ya. The gel slowly evaporates over time constantly releasing odor absorbing molecules into the air. It's non-toxic and is safe for plants and animals. I sound like a salesman lol. Its in the janitorial supplies section of home depot.

No problem. People will recognize the sent it gives off though, so IMO it's best to have an air freshener in an easy to see place so if anyone asks "whats that smell?" or thinks it at least they'll see the air freshener and assume it's that. The smell it gives isn't over powering, you just notice a nice sent when you walk into the room.

I'm not worried about anyone in my house because no one that isn't okay with my medicine comes over :roorrip: But thanks for all the help!! I am just worried about people walking past my house or something.

well i mean how do I start it ??

This sucks. I had no idea the HPS system made a lot of noise while running and I have it in my room...

Sorry for the delay dude. Just figure out what times you want the light to be on and off and set it for that. I'm assuming you have a timer for your light. If you want the lights to run from 9am to 9pm just set your timer for it and let it do it's thing. The plants will not be hurt by a long period of darkness or a long period of light. Though I wouldn't deprive the plants of light for more than 48 hours.
People have different preferred methods of switching to 12/12 though. Some people give the plants 24 or more hours of darkness before turning the lights back on again. Anyway you do it, as long as you make your light on and off for 12 hours a day each then your plants will start to flower ;) Keep in mind that plants can take a while before any changes will occur. My plants took 9 days to show sex.
Oh also for future endeavors, digital ballasts make less noise (if any), produce less heat, and are more efficient. That all comes at a higher upfront cost course.

It's all good man :grinjoint:

Thanks for all the info once again DFW guy, you're a true friend :)
I found this while searching, cheap and high wattage, what do you think? Heat wise, noise wise? if you have any infortmation that'd be great !

:thanks:

Oh and by the way the girls are doing great i just don't have my camera :(

hahahjhahahahahahahhaha sooo funny i forgot the link xD
https://www.bestgrowlights.com/site/403863/product/FBGL90126

Also just found this one!
https://flora-hydroponics.amazonweb...froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

It's all good man :grinjoint:

Thanks for all the info once again DFW guy, you're a true friend :)
I found this while searching, cheap and high wattage, what do you think? Heat wise, noise wise? if you have any infortmation that'd be great !

:thanks:

Oh and by the way the girls are doing great i just don't have my camera :(
I don't think that light will work very well at all ;) I'm guessing you forgot the link, it happens to the best of us. I'm off to bed man, peace out. Get that link though & I'll check it out tom.

well, since no one seems to care, I'm discontinuing this journal.

I'll find help elsewhere if this is how it is going to be.

Haven some problems man?
Ah I see you posted some links for the light. A 1000 watt light is going to make immense amounts of heat, and you will need some serious ventilation to cope. For the area you're groing in I would use a 250 watt light. Anything above 250 and you will have to use an air duct to remove the heat.
FYI 150watt HPS is good up to a 2'x2' area
250watt HPS is good up to a 3'x3' area
400watt HPS is good up to a 4'x4' area
600watt HPS is good up to a 6.5'x6.5' area
1000watt HPS is good up to a 8'x8' area.

sorry for my "attitude" I was just stressed from all the extra work back then.

Anyways, my grow is going great, havent been counting the amount of time they've been flowering but it's definitely been more than six weeks so soon enough i'm going to need find out how to flush the veg nutes I used, and how to cut the plant so I can re-veg them.

Searched for a few hours, couldn't find the info so I'm asking.

Also bought a 60x-100x hand-held microscope with a light attached but I can't see anything because it's so hard to keep my hand still. Ended up duck taping it to a tri-pod and still couldn't really determine whether the tricomes had amber in them or not

Thanks
cano

p.s. If I can find a camera, I'll post some pics :)

srry for double post, but i got excited when i finally got a good place with that scope thing and saw a tricomes with 20-40% amber meaning just a few weeks :)

hey man, hope to see some pics soon. :D

Okay since people are asking, I'll get a camera today.

Really? days? Well it was only 20-40 amber on one plant (Grape Romulan) and it wasn't like that in every tricome, havent really checked other plants.

Does the amber start from the top then work its way down to the bottom of the tricome?
Or does it start at the bottom of the tricome and work its way up?

Thanks for the quick replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics soon

What your looking for is the bulbous, glandular head that sits on top of the stalk of the trichome. That little bubble contains all the psychoactive compounds that get us high. So when your inspecting the trichomes, pay attention to the heads rather than the stalks. When the heads begin to turn amber, that is telling you that the trichome is beginning to degrade. Perfect time to chop IMO.

Can't wait to finally see what your working with CanoLove! Keep us updated!

Back
Top Bottom