Purple Clones!

lol, I loved the description doc, i'm sure it will help me a lot, infact i'm gonna go downstairs now and check it out. Thanks for posting again, means a lot :)

I got the camera and i'm charging it as we speak

thanks
cano

edit: just chopped a small stalk off because the heads of the trichomes were REALLY cloudy and the stalk had been dying because the stem was bent like an L
Curing it MV style in a pizza box just sitting in my room for a week :)

P.S. Thanks beirie, andy, and newsisnoise for posting on my journal:grinjoint: oh and anyone else i forgot sorry i didn't mention you, what can I say, i'm on my medicine :rollit:

Double P.S. I took some pictures but they came out SO bad that I just deleted them until I can use a nicer camera. Sorry everyone :X

Tried a sample of the Purple Erkle or Urkle and it was GREAT.

Smoked a volcano load, didn't weigh it out, now that I look back I should've but it's all good. The high lasted for 2 strong hours of enjoyment then no feeling groggy after wards just a clean sober feeling which is a BIG plus for me :Rasta:

more updates later, sorry no pics, i don't have a suitable camera D:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

No pictures to share, as I had no camera to take pictures :/

Sorry butcher D:

BUT! The buds off all of the plants were covered in crystals with long white beautiful hairs.

To who asked about the soil, I am not very experienced with growing, but I do know that pretty much no water leaked out of the bottom of the pots during the whole grow.

If anyone has any more question i'd be happy to answer then as best as i can

again, sorry for no pictures D:

Back
Top Bottom