First week of flower - First serious grow

DesertGrower

hi fellow growers,

So glad I found this forum; such a wealth of knowledge. I've been lurking for a while but this is my first post.

Now that I'm located in a medically legal state I decided to take a serious crack at growing. I've messed around with it in the past but noting much came of it.

Set Up:
First week of flower
White Rhyno in #3 containers (from clone)
Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
Fox farm nutrient trio (just started not much feeding up to now)
Mars Hydro 600 & (2) Viper Spectra 600
6" carbon filter - to be installed when odor becomes present
Average Temp: 80 deg w/ high of 88
RH: between 30-40%
Water: 6.5 ph 350-400ppm (yeah the ppm is f'ing crazy)

I was using a grow tent out in the garage but the crazy desert temps durning the summer forced me to make a makeshift room in the closet.
image14056.jpeg

image14057.jpeg
image14055.jpeg

Outside of the nutrient def For the most part I'm pretty thrilled with how they are shaping up so far. From reading other posts and looking at the charts I'm thinking its a Potassium deficiency which I'm thinking should clear up now that I'm doing the Fox Farm Nutrient Trio.

I fed them a 5-0-0 fish emulsion once during veg so I haven't flushed. I'm now concerned that the high ppm of my water is leaving salt deposits so I'm going to flush this weekend.

I'm also planning on cutting the under growth that isn't getting adequate light off this weekend.

I greatly appreciate all the advice and opinions...........cheers

Ps...not sure if my pics are inserted properly but they are uploaded to the site.

I would use something with an npk rating of atleast 10-2-2, I feed 30-10-10 from about a foots size they still need the other nutrients, either that or you could try using calmag with your feeding schedule. Are you using tap water and if so are you letting it sit out for the chlorine to evaporate?
Edit: didn't read "fox farm trio", but calmag is always a plus no matter the time of growth.

Back
Top Bottom