Flipped 3 week stretch & bending during this time period

vyserage

I'm curious what are others opinion on bending colas that are tall during the first 21 days, for an even canopy. Like a hard 90 degree angle (3 oclock).

I can either bend now, on day 11 and then again on day 21 if its still needed. followed by lowering light to new canopy level
Or
I can bend once on day 21 when the stretch is finished.

What do u guys do for that final stretch and to even out your canopy?

bending is non optional, its gotta be done in my case. I want to bend and do a final heavy defoliation for best results with light penetration. I'm afraid if slowing its growth by too much bending so i wonder if its best to do it during stretch or after.

Two types of "bending" include Low Stress Training (LST) & Supercropping. You can do LST anytime, as it's no stress on the plants. You can supercrop now, too, if desired. It is more stress on the plant, but will just slow the stretch a little.

Two types of "bending" include Low Stress Training (LST) & Supercropping. You can do LST anytime, as it's no stress on the plants. You can supercrop now, too, if desired. It is more stress on the plant, but will just slow the stretch a little.
At this point your best option IMO is to super crop.

Back
Top Bottom