Its bending at the top

neuhmz

I'm a first time grower and i am starting to get concerned because the top of my plant is starting to bend at the top. I am trying to start a wind regiment to increast hte strength of the stalk and use the wind to adjust the angle of the bend but i'm not sure its going to work. i got a 400watt light and i was wondering if any one had some advice. thx

Carp948 said:
:biggrin: Read the forums more before you try to grow :jerkit: But if you take a drinking straw cut it to length of your stem then split it down the middle wrap it around your stem then push it in the dirt just a litte it will act like a crutch. :peace:

:adore:

Thank you..........
MV....... :smokin:

cron4mybong said:
yo that plant looks real shity its not even bushing if your 400 watt is hps
then thats not good for small plants and they grow to tall

I just got the HPS light before it was grown under 2 low power grow lights and 2 40 watt florecent tubes

hps light is not good for begining growth if you dont wanna spend much on
grow lights get a conversion bulb which is good for begining growth and flowering sunmaster warm deluxe is good

Carp948 said:
:biggrin: Read the forums more before you try to grow :jerkit: But if you take a drinking straw cut it to length of your stem then split it down the middle wrap it around your stem then push it in the dirt just a litte it will act like a crutch. :peace:
you are amazing. i would have never thought of that. ill like to thank you from the pothead nation. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom