Flipping to flower, oops

Pngmc

420 Member
Week 7 of veg and the height is about 14-15" so I flipped last night as 30" is all I want. So I know I did everything wrong and we'll see what happens.

First 12 hrs on, I heavily trimmed, fed with increased nutes, increased light intensity, raised the light and went from feeding every 3rd day to every 2nd day. Also did a little lst. This picture is just before everything. Two ghost train haze, one og kush haze and one white widow, all in coco.

20220507_202207.jpg

Welcome back @Pngmc

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Week 7 of veg and the height is about 14-15" so I flipped last night as 30" is all I want. So I know I did everything wrong and we'll see what happens.

First 12 hrs on, I heavily trimmed, fed with increased nutes, increased light intensity, raised the light and went from feeding every 3rd day to every 2nd day. Also did a little lst. This picture is just before everything. Two ghost train haze, one og kush haze and one white widow, all in coco.

20220507_202207.jpg
Look good Consider defoliation of you lower fan leaves + uppper fans. LIGHT need to "hit" your bud sites More light = more buds. in defolation you will open the plant up ;so to say; for better ventialtion and letting light hit bud sutes. for flower some lights need to be at least 20-16 inches above plants ( this is for a 240 watter)

Look good Consider defoliation of you lower fan leaves + uppper fans. LIGHT need to "hit" your bud sites More light = more buds. in defolation you will open the plant up ;so to say; for better ventialtion and letting light hit bud sutes. for flower some lights need to be at least 20-16 inches above plants ( this is for a 240 watter)
680 watts with another 40 watts of UV/FR I just raised it to 16" and increased to 65% and will continue to increase in increments ti ll 100% with uv/ fr probably a week or so.

Everything I read says to do one step at a time and give x amt of days to recover b4 doing the next thing
That is mentioned a lot. But, the only thing I remember reading up above that you did that might require some recovery time is the heavy trimming.

Boosting the fertilizer schedule should be OK along with changing the lighting schedule and intensity to match the timing of the grow is normal stuff. Since LST is 'low stress' I don't worry about any recovery time.

When will be get to see a new photo of the plants?

That is mentioned a lot. But, the only thing I remember reading up above that you did that might require some recovery time is the heavy trimming.

Boosting the fertilizer schedule should be OK along with changing the lighting schedule and intensity to match the timing of the grow is normal stuff. Since LST is 'low stress' I don't worry about any recovery time.

When will be get to see a new photo of the plants?
This is today,day 3 of flower

20220511_190838.jpg

This is my 5th time growing and my 2nd time indoors, first indoor was 4 white widow and I got 26 oz of dried bud, stressful and successful. Hoping for more of the same.

Back
Top Bottom