Flowering for a week and no buds?

normal. give it another week to see pre-flowers. then another week to see actual flowers. patience grasshopper!!!

Indeed, if your plants were not already showing preflowers -- look at the internodes, the places where the main stem connnects to a branch, or where a branch divides, or where a leaf is, etc... and that is where you will see 2 small white pistils and a little false seed calyx, or seed packet.

If you did not see those before flipping to 12/12 lighting, then your plants will need a while to get ready.

If you did already, then look for more of those little pistils to start forming, but do not expect much at all for the first 2 weeks, as those are generally spent stretching, wait for a while until the stretching slows and the plant gets ready to start producing flowers.

:goodluck:

what lighter and dacob are right with what they say but they missed one basic rule (lol) is your flowering room light proof. just double check all the basics. ive forgot that my air cooler had a small led light on it and it cost me 2 weeks of flower time

Just be patient they will show up soon. Sometimes you see people with huge buds at 4 weeks but I have never seen buds on my plants that big that early.
So kick back and wait.

Back
Top Bottom